Job DescriptionThe Client Relationship Manager will provide institutional and high-net worth marketing, business development and client service with a focus on understanding RIA client needs and work with the President and Director of Business Development to build and execute marketing strategies. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify and develop potential referral sources and opportunities to secure new business, including but not limited to: centers of influence such as accountants and attorneys. Work with Hallmark's President and the Director of Business Development to design and execute strategy.
- Manage high net-worth and institutional client relationships. Meet with clients to address specific investment and planning needs. Work with clients and Hallmark staff to resolve issues and ensure client retention.
- Create and present financial plans to address planning needs for retirement, education, etc. under supervision of Hallmark's President.
- Liaise with Hallmark Client Relationship Operations team to facilitate account opening and client servicing. Prepare new account paperwork as required.
- Ensure client accounts are in compliance with prevailing regulations and Hallmark policies.
- Strong aptitude in finance and marketing.
- In-depth knowledge of the financial service industry's best practices.
- Client service and relationship management abilities.
- Ability to think analytically and resolve client issues promptly.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office applications.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of four years related experience in Wealth Management.
- Certified Financial Planning (CFP) designation.
- Series 65 or 66 license.
- Experience with Naviplan software preferred.
- Master's Degree in a related field preferred.