Client Relationship Manager
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
TriTech is looking for dedicated and passionate client relationship manager to join our Sales team. This person will be responsible for ensuring our Clients have a seamless and high-quality experience from first contact all the way through product implementation and go-live.
In this position you will also coordinate and attend product demos, provide budgetary proposals, follow up with quotes and escalate support inquiries. This role gives you the opportunity to become a trusted advisor to our Clients and understand their needs.
Here's an overview of the tasks and responsibilities:
- Act as a “Client Champion” and facilitate timely resolution of Client issues, leveraging resources from across the company
- Work closely with Director of Account Management and Account Managers as primary client contact regarding sales
- Learn the territory assigned, including customer profile and white-space upselling
- Stay current on competitive data and overall knowledge of the public safety market and competitors
- Work with clients to ensure onboarding, user adoption, retention and overall success
- Regularly meet Clients to perform strategic and operational reviews to evaluate needs and strategic direction
- Attend tradeshows as needed to interact with customers
- Represent the voice of the Client internally at TriTech by taking feedback from the frontlines and sharing it with other departments
- Assist Account Executives/Account Managers with RFP/RFI procurement process
- Track all client interactions, and all sales activities, in the Salesforce
- Respond to quote requests from Clients
Interested? Here's what we need from you:
- Minimum three years’ experience in a Client-facing complex Enterprise Software Account Sales role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration of related field
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Creative problem solver with ability to understand and resolve prospective client challenges/objections
- Proven written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented; excellent follow-up skills
- Able to work well with others in a team environment
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Previous experience in the Public Safety industry
What we offer in return for all your great skills:
- Competitive salary and variable compensation plan
- 401K with employer match
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Wellness program and reimbursements for being active
- 17 days starting PTO plus 10 holidays
What's exciting beyond that?
- Furthering learning and education – whether it’s taking classes at a local university or an in-house training session, TriTech is committed to expanding the brain power of their people.
- Mission driven culture – our responsibilities and commitments to our customers are top priority and everyone here rallies around our common goals.
- We stand behind our core values and hope that you find value in them too:
- Bold Vision – our commitment to always reaching and growing as individuals and as an organization.
- Ownership in Action – each employee feeling empowered to think creatively and act enthusiastically to solve problems and achieve.
- Honoring Commitments – Following through with our commitments to each other, and to our customers and being deliberate and thoughtful when making commitments.