eShopWorld are seeking a Client Realtionship Manager, based in New Jersey, to manage the overall relationship between eShopWorld and its external clients. You will oversee multiple clients, leading and driving their growth strategies while ensuring that we are delivering to the client contract and meeting service level requirements. You will also focus on growing the client business consistent withinternal business goals.
- Develop and and drive the account strategy for clients in partnershipwithsales and otherinternal stakeholders.
- Manage a portfolio of clients ensuring they consistently meet/exceed revenue and profit objectives.
- Manage and cultivate client relationships at all levels that strengthen and broaden eShopWorlds reach and coverage as measured by client satisfaction.
- Manage the roadmap of strategic programs and improvement initiatives with the client
- Partner with the relevant internal functional owners to ensure overall performance to client contract, SLA, and eShopWorld business goals.
- In partnershipwith the client and internal functions, drive account improvement initiatives in the areas of growth, innovation, service, profitability and cost optimisation.
- Liaise withinternal departments to ensure that any client issues are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
- Be recognised by the client as the key point of contact and subject matter expert for all aspects of the eShopWorld solution
- Become an expert on the client’s industry and business to ensure we are bringing to our clients the best solutions and programs to increase revenue.
- Own all strategic communication with the client, providing updates on SLA performance, key programs, and solution schedules.
- Run the MBR/QBR process with the clients and internal stakeholders
- Monitor and analyse client forecasts, trends and KPIs, communicating the relevant impact to internal stakeholders
- Relevant business or professional qualification
- Previous experience of working as a key account manager/client relationship manager
- In-depth knowledge of the B2C eCommerce industry, preferably within an on-line retail environment.