Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility has an immediate need for an experienced, energetic professional with a proven track record of managing and growing a portfolio of contracts. The successful candidate will develop strategy for ensuring near-term and long-term customer satisfaction, employee engagement and growth across a geographically diverse employee population and collaborate with matrixed support teams to successfully achieve results
- Knowledge, experience and relationships within the Defense market, with a focus in Army C4ISR, PEO EIS, Army Cyber Command and/or Military Intelligence and/or environments.
- Knowledge, experience and relationships within DISA and Combatant Commands
- Responsible for analyzing the market and market opportunities and recommends opportunities for pursuit and researches public domain materials to develop leads, contacts, and capture plans.
- Actively participate in industry groups and conferences to represent and promote the company’s capabilities, such as AFCEA events.
- Support new business proposals, and responses to requests for proposal (RFPs) as well as requests for information (RFIs).
- Manage weekly reporting and analysis of the business development pipeline, including development of company business development presentations as required.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with similar and/or complementary companies to include teaming and partnership discussions.
- Experience managing contracts with a budget of at least $5M to $10M per year
- Bachelor’s Degree. Management, Business Administration, Computer Science, Systems Engineering or otherEngineering discipline;
- 8-10 Years of experience working on computer systems engineering and/or software development;
- Advanced degree is desirable;
- Experience managing contracts with a budget of at least $5M to $10M per year;
PMP is strongly preferred