Responsible for high-level relationship management and service delivery for one or more assigned clients strategic to the Enterprise. Accounts are target clients having a major strategic impact on the long-term success of the Enterprise.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strategically focused and responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, the overall management of the client relationship, and the delivery of the outsourced solution.
- Serves as the primary management contact and client liaison during delivery of an outsourced solution, whether it is an IT solution or a business process outsourced solution and regardless of the client’s geographic location. Maintains contact with client at an executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship. Represents the enterprise to the client and the client to the enterprise.
- Responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, overall management of the client relationship and delivery of outsourced solution.
- Oversees and leads teams in delivery of continuous and effective outsourced solutions and ensures project completion within budget and in accordance with contract requirements.
- Has profit and loss responsibilities.
- Works to maintain and grow client relationships while ensuring ongoing customer service.
- Leads the sales effort for incremental revenue opportunities and contract renewals.
- Identifies new business opportunities and coordinates with appropriate sales personnel for opportunities of new FIS products or services.
- Manages technical aspects of projects and is responsible for oversight of vendors and subcontractors.
- Leads teams in the delivery of outsourced solutions to the strategic client. Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure efficient operation of the function.
- Identifies areas where continuous improvement can be applied, implements the change and measures the level of improvement.
- May work at an FIS or a client location.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or information systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proven knowledge to represent the enterprise entire range of products to the client and of the industry
- Proven track record in client relationship management, service delivery and/or the sales of technology products and services
- Financial institution experience or comparable proven sales-marketing-consulting-support background with strong financial industry and data processing knowledge
- Broad understanding of the financial and strategic aspects of the business and participates in and/or establishes initiatives that contribute to the overall success of the enterprise; may also participate in initiatives that contribute to the overall success of the client’s business
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills that ensure contract renewals, a track record of product and revenue growth, and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Displays strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively manage and/or implement all phases of projects and tasks within the enterprise and with its clients
- Exhibits a high degree of initiative and analytical skills to handle and solve complex problems with minimal impact to the enterprise and the client
- Viewed as an expert resource by peers and coworkers, maintains a good working relationship with both internal and client management and has a thorough internal working knowledge of the enterprise
- Demonstrates the ability to lead by example and motivate professional level staff
- Displays strong leadership qualities, decision making abilities, and strong business judgment
- Possesses strong personnel management skills
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Senior management role. Excellent knowledge of the field with strong leadership skills. Establishes operational objectives and work plans, and delegates assignments to subordinates. Involved in developing, modifying and executing policies that affect immediate client operations and may have a broader impact to the business unit or division. Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives of the enterprise and/or the client’s business. Implements strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results. Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements. Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels within the enterprise and/or client organizations. Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations without damaging the relationship. Authority for hire, fire, performance appraisal, and pay review decisions. Manages teams who deliver services, e.g., data center operations, application management, custom application development, etc. to one or more strategic clients. Typically manages one or more strategic client relationships with delivery of multiple, complex types of services and total annual revenue of more than $20 million USD. Typically requires at least twelve years of client management, related service delivery or sales experience with five or more years leadership responsibility.