Rimini Street is seeking a high-performing product marketer to lead our client product marketing strategy and execution. As the Director/Sr. Director, Client Product Marketing, you will drive the overall go-to-market strategy, messaging, and positioning and execution for all client-related activities, working closely with Account Management, Client Communications, Field and Retention Sales, Field Marketing, Demand Generation, and Sales Enablement teams. You will play a vital role in the expansion of Rimini Street services at our clients, development of strong client relationships and retention rates, creation of client advocacy assets, and enablement of our teams working with clients in various functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop client marketing strategy, including definition and prioritization of client segments, client content strategy, and related go-to-market approach.
- Design, execute, and deliver on a coherent go-to-market and communication strategy, collateral and tools repository, and cross-sell demand generation programs.
- Enable success of global retention, sales, and client engagement teams via content deliverables such as positioning statements, key messages, real-world proof points/metrics/client quotes, competitive comparisons, web page content, blogs/posts/tweets, client success stories, webinars, e-books/white papers, and internal training sessions.
- Identify and monitor industry trends and market opportunities and partner with product strategy to evaluate and support justification to pursue these opportunities.
- Develop pipeline of client advocates that yields a comprehensive mix of client endorsements and stories across products, industries, and geographies for use in client and prospect marketing activities.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain direct relationships with several Rimini Street clients to keep a pulse on their Rimini Street experience and go-forward initiatives.
- Continually curate a repository of approved client quotes as a resource for all content creators.
- Perform frequent analysis of win/loss outcomes and reasons and adjust strategy and tactics accordingly.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
Top candidates will be well-versed and experienced in client marketing services and enterprise software-oriented solutions and products.
The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to define, prioritize, and execute the right set of client marketing objectives to help grow demand and win deals. Qualified candidates will possess:
- Minimum 10-12+ years of experience in B2B product marketing roles with an emphasis on client-related activities and responsibilities. Product and client marketing experience in the enterprise software ecosystem is highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude and a passion for quality work
- Ability to easily interact with a demanding group of executive, delivery, sales, and marketing team members, appropriately juggling requests from different individuals
- Quick learner and must be able to respond to a variety of sales and marketing inquiries with tight deadlines
- Demonstrate high level of energy/self-starter
- Go-To-Market Strategies - Experience in developing client go-to-market strategies (solution and services definition, packaging, pricing, and positioning) for leading technology, services, or software companies is required
- Excellent Communications and Presentation Skills - Ability to simplify and present complex information and concepts with confidence to establish rapport, credibility, and trust with multiple audiences - prospects, clients, sales, and executive teams
- Excellent relationship-building skills - Ability to work across the entire organization with senior leaders to build consensus on industry marketing priorities is a must. Must be able to develop and sustain relationships with key influencers, clients, and analysts
- Thought leadership skills - Ability to demonstrate new points of view to the business and industry and set the intellectual direction for client marketing activities
- Self-Sufficiency - Ability to identify solutions and forge a strategic direction despite high degrees of ambiguity and uncertainty
- Multi-Tasking and Agility - Ability to manage heavy workload and fast-changing conditions is critical