Client Product Consultant (United States)
The Client Product Consultant position offers an exciting opportunity in an internet software company with a smart workforce. The Consultant works 1:1 with clients to understand their product learning need, and then provides targeted education on how features and functionality work. This position requires a talented individual who can passionately and patiently educate clients on how our product is designed to work. This individual will have deep knowledge of HR best practices, industry standards, and the Cornerstone product to guide our clients.
Location: candidates can be located anywhere in the US (remote position) and travel requirements are minimal.
- Connect with clients 1:1 virtually to provide answers their questions on how to use the Cornerstone product in very specific examples to their use case providing functional solutions to client business workflow and process challenges
- Attain and maintain product certification on all Cornerstone products in adherence withCornerstone’s Product Certification Program
- Gain a deep understanding of the Cornerstone application including the hundreds of complex features configuration options
- Understand client’s business processes and help them understand how to configure Cornerstone applications to support their needs
- Help to curate functionality information that can be turned into product documentation
- Be able to problem solve a client’s case, and route it to the appropriate team if it meets certain criteria
- Provide day to day functional software application support to our clients
- Ensure proper, timely follow-up on assigned cases to ensure service level agreements are met and client satisfaction is high
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Finance, Learning and Development or 3-5 years related experience and/or training
- Fluency in Mandarin, Japanese, Spanish, French or other language a huge plus!
- 1 - 3 years experience with technical support or software application support
- Analytical – must possess the ability to understand clients’ business processes and workflows and translate them into system functionality to help clients meet their needs withexisting system features
- Ability to grasp complex system workflows, to understand cause and effect for actions taken in a business process or software system. This skill is critical to troubleshooting issues todistinguish between user error and actual system defects
- Excellent verbal (telephone) and written communication skills and professional etiquette
- Supportive team player
- Flexible and adapts well to rapid change