ClientPortfolio Managers (also known as product specialists) areresponsible for defining how we represent TDAM’sinvestment strategies to clients and prospects. Our ClientPortfolio Managers define this message through the delivery of pitches, creation of presentation collateral,portfolio commentary writing, and thought leadership. You are an ideal candidate if you have strongequityinvestment knowledge that is applicable toquantitative and/or derivatives strategies, and if you are a clear communicator and compelling presenter.
This in an opportunity to put your market knowledge to work to drive the growth of TDAM’s successful innovative solutions, including quantitativeequity strategies and derivatives strategies. The Client Portfolio Manager is a central source of knowledge and expertise for a given body of investment strategies and provides the critical linkage between the portfolio management teams responsible for the direct management of the portfolios, and relationship management and distribution teams responsible for the client and Advisor relationships respectively.
- The ideal candidate will have a CFA designation plus a relevant undergraduatedegree
- 5years of experience in the capital markets with some specific expertise in synthetic or quantitative solutions
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex solutions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- A strong aptitude for technology and its application in an analytical and portfolio management setting with an ability to assimilate complex and varied market data
- A self-starter who has the ability to function with minimal supervision and works well independently as well as within the broader team
- Excellent presentation skills as well as ability and willingness to travel
- Bilingual, French-English is an asset.