Enterprises are loosening their grip on traditional workforce models and have embraced hybrid models that use highly-skilled, highly sought-after virtual resources allowing them to stay ahead in the war for talent. Could you imagine yourself being a part of this movement?
Toptal’s virtual delivery approach is dynamic and disruptive. Our Client Partners have a huge impact on our enterprise clients, the evolution of the-future-of-work, and our company’s ambitious growth goals. There is no better time to be a part of the Toptal team!
This is a remote position. However, we require applicants to reside in-market. We are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
- Business Builder: Client Partners are responsible for ensuring the profitability and stability of their portfolio, handling risk, and driving incremental revenue.
- Delivery: Client Partners connect Tier 1 customers with our world-class freelance talent and provide oversight for delivery while exceeding our clients’ expectations.
- Trusted Advisor: Our Client Partners demonstrate technical acumen and sales DNA to help our enterprise customers achieve outstanding scale, innovate faster, and transform digitally.
- 5+ years of strong project or program management expertise developed at a large global management consulting firm.
- Experience running and selling complex enterprise digital transformation initiatives in collaboration with sales teams.
- Successful portfolio management experience with the ability to drive incremental revenue within assigned clients.
- Experience negotiating service agreements and closing deals.
- Must excel at relationship building, relationship selling, and influencing at the C-level (Outstanding verbal communication skills)
- Consistent attainment of revenue goals tied to the customers you support.
In the first week, expect to:
- Begin our customized, virtual onboarding program.
- Learn Toptal’s model, our story, and how to articulate our value in the marketplace.
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand how you can use our incredible global team to build client relationships and drive success.
- Learn our operating model, delivery method, and sales process.
In the first month, expect to:
- Complete our personalized sales training program, complete with mock calls and role-play scenarios.
- Work with your team lead to identify the right mix of clients for your portfolio.
- Begin to meet with clients and identify where we can help organizations in your target portfolio.