The Siteworx Client Partner is the forefront client-facing consultant who focuses on interactive strategy, program and project development, success metrics and results, and business development with existing clients. It is critical that this team leadership position own the client relationship and establish the groundwork for engagement success through managing expectations.
- Establishes new relationships and expands existing relationships in client organizations. Owns strategic development of new business within existing accounts. Responsible for supporting overall account management and growth.
- Constructs solution-oriented recommendations for clients to align with short term and long term business goals.
- Manages client and internal expectations, ensures delivery of the highest quality service, and regularly solicits client feedback and manages accordingly.
- Manages profitability and conversion metrics for engagements. Key individual responsible for properly establishing and negotiating program and project strategy, scope and cost.
- Look for and seize profitable business opportunities; willingness to take calculated risks to achieve business goals.
- Provides leadership and professional development for a team of project management professionals.
- Plan and deliver oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade their intended audiences. Expresses oneself clearly.
- Analyze Siteworx’ competitive position.
- Focus on the desired result of one's own or one's unit's work, setting challenging goals, focusing effort on the goals, and meeting or exceeding them.
- Delegate responsibility and to work with others and coach them to develop their capabilities.
- Identify the information needed to clarify a situation, seek that information from appropriate sources, and use skillful questioning to draw out the information, when others are reluctant to disclose it. Hones in on possible causes for a problem to achieve resolution.
- Minimum 5 years of management experience in an interactive agency environment.
- Extensive experience with the development of large-scale digital solutions and a strong understanding of web development technologies.
- Strategic thinker and consultant across different digital solutions.
- Past experience negotiating and writing contracts.
- Design or Technical background.
- The ability to gain others' support for ideas, proposals, projects, and solutions.
- Accurately anticipates the implications of decisions for various stakeholders in the organization and plans strategy accordingly.
- Shows faith in one's own ideas and capability to be successful; Presents self clearly and assuredly.
- Competencies in PowerPoint, MS Project and other common communications tools is required.