The Role is responsible for:
• Establishing and managing the overall client relationship with key decision makers, mainly dealing with CEO & CIO.
• Establishing and building "trust" and leveraging client context by understanding client's overall business goals.
• Positioning as a Strategic IT partner and identifying avenues to implement IT solutions.
• Directing and managing the overall client relationship to include work quality and customer satisfaction.
• Managing the account teams to meet and exceed client expectations.
• Contributing to new business development efforts, partnering with sales teams, to enhance and broaden the relationship.
Must bring top-notch consulting /relationship management skills and a deep appreciation of IT tools, techniques, systems and solutions. The position will be held accountable against Measurable Revenue/Profit Growth within set timelines.
Desired Skills and Experience
• A minimum of 15 years of experience in a client facing role in the IT professional services or management consulting firm,
• Proven track record in client relationship management, business development, and sales.
• Past experience managing a client P&L, including reporting and metric assessment for the account.
• Knowledge of Client context and client engagement guidelines including organizational sensitivities to consistently look for new solutions.
• Specialized knowledge of industry analytics and is able to use trends to forecast and provide inputs within the organization to come up with right solutions