Title: Client Partner (IT Solutions Sales Executive)
Location: Charlotte, Raleigh, Philadelphia, Columbia, MD or Washington, DC. Additional openings in the Northeast and Dallas, TX
Our client is seeking an experienced Client Partner (New Business IT Consulting sales). In this role you will build revenue growth and profitability in the Healthcare and Life Sciences industries. Our client offers solutions in digital transformation, analytics, data governance and migration to the cloud. Activities include identifying and opening new logos, expanding current relationships, presenting and aligning our IT solutions to client's needs, identifying opportunities and leading teams to capture, close and manage.
- Develop and nurture New Business Pipeline from a defined geographic territory
- Direct the Lead Generation and Sales Operations on executing marketing campaigns and new lead generation
- Manage leads through sales process from Post Qualification to Closed Decision
- Align internal resources to determine best solution fit and presentation
- Rich history of successfully selling solutions
- Demonstrated success selling into a Fortune 100 account utilizing a large account management process
- Experience managing multiple pursuits concurrently
- Proven track record of selling complex IT services in large enterprise accounts
- Proven ability to uncover client needs, determine appropriate solutions, and lead a team to customize and sell services
- Demonstrated experience obtaining an audience with, presenting to, and selling to the C suite
- Demonstrated ability and initiative to achieve or exceed assigned revenue and gross profit objectives.
- Broad understanding of mainstream technologies and IT project life cycles.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred, and a MBA is a plus.