- Acquire/develop key large accounts with potential revenue of $50MM
- Accountable for achieving account financial targets and KPIs
- Develop an account plan with details of the relationships required, the opportunities that have to be chased, and the revenue expected from such opportunities, as well as potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed
- Manage strategic advancement of customer relations, including ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and retention as well as identification of upselling potential
- Aggressively driving Digital Services Engagements into new areas of the business. Prospect new opportunities through networking, cold calling and other lead generation techniques
- Promote all lines of services within the client
- Manage quarterly Business Reviews to ensure client satisfaction
- Collect and coordinate farming activities with the account delivery team. Create and negotiate complex quotes, RFIs/RFPs, and contracts as well as the preparation, implementation and closure of sales negotiations at decision-making level
- Liaise on with Delivery and Technology to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Manage client expectations and communications flow as it relates to production and internal project teams; negotiate and resolve high level client issues
- Book commitment reports and Monthly bookings (US Dollar and Openings) by Sales Operations
- Account financial planning and reporting
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCEED:
- You have a total of 12+ years experience in software sales and a minimum of 5+ years successfully selling solutions or services at an executive/C- level in various locations.
- Experience making executive-level calls, developing solutions that help our clients, and then mobilizing internal assets to deliver on time and above expectations.
- Prior experience with customers in the Financial industry is an asset.
- Prior experience in software services company is a great plus.
- You must be comfortable demonstrating software and speaking to technical and non-technical executives alike, with all levels of our organization.
- A strong understanding of how to build & manage a territory business plan.
- Excellent oral & written, presentation & communication skills