Client Operations Representative ( Prime Brokerage )
Client Operations is a global team of 92 operations professionals focused on providing extraordinary client service to our external and internal business partners. The Prime Brokerage Client Operations Representative (PB-COR) supports the Prime Services CSRs and their clients with dedicated, valued front-to-back transaction management services including trade file monitoring, transaction facilitation and exception remediation. Each PB-COR strives to continually improve his/her understanding of each client’s specific structure and requirements in order to improve efficiency and exceed expectations with the goal of providing the most controlled and admired operations experience. Internal and external relationship management, operational risk mitigation along with timely and accurate execution are the key attributes of this role.
- Ensure timely identification, escalation and remediation of key risk items; along with effective regulatory and firm policy compliance.
- Provide exceptional client service that maintains and continually enhances relationships to improve the overall customer experience.
- Evidence continuous process re-engineering through the successful completion of at least two initiatives that significantly improve client service, risk mitigation, capacity and/or reduce cost.
- Self development via formal and informal training. Subsequent to training, information sharing, incorporation into the daily work and evidence of the benefits derived is expected. This requirement is in addition to successfully passing all mandatory training before the prescribed deadline.
- Participate in, coordinate and/or lead two philanthropic events.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You hold a BS or BA required. Concentration in Finance, Economics or MIS preferred.
- You have 2 to 5 years Investment Banking Operations or Client Service within Financial Services, Prime Brokerage experiencepreferred.
- Do you have expertise in Equity and Fixed income settlement?
- Are you proficient in Microsoft Office?
- You have familiarity with SQL, Java and/or Microsoft Access, Visio & IGraphx preferred.