Businessolver delivers market-changing benefits administration technology supported by an intrinsic and unwavering responsiveness to client needs. Our clients trust Businessolver to take care of them and their employees with a configurable and secure SaaS platform and a culture of service, all aimed at total and measurable success and our clients' complete delight.
We work with some of the most recognizable brands in the U.S. We look to our rock-star employees to help these clients maximize the investment in their benefits program, minimize their exposure to risk, engage their employees with our easy-to-use solution and full suite of communication tools, and empower their employees to use their benefits wisely.
At Businessolver you will have opportunities for individual development through our common language: Trust through transparency. Assume positive intent. Be real. Live a growth attitude. Embrace the reverse golden rule.
The Client Operations Lead has a strong account management background and will serve as the day to day point of contact for our clients. You are accountable for delivering a consistent, high quality Businessolver experience in a seriously delightful way. We like to think of the ideal candidate as a bossy professional. If you are a driven and passionate professional who enjoys providing exceptional service we would like to hear from you!
- Serve as a day-to-day liaison between our clients and our production teams, making sure we understand all goals, objectives and time constraints
- Manage and facilitate client calls and new client administrator training
- Maintain all client documentation such as Standard Operating Procedures and process related documentation
- Engage in ongoing educational opportunities on product releases, updates and system functionality
- Educate, discuss and collaborate with clients on relevant product updates, engaging in consultation with Client Success Leader as needed
- Provide concise communication regarding new system functionality, industry news, open items, project initiatives and resolution activity
- Drive continual improvement of the delivery of services from all teams; ensuring a cohesive, high quality service
- Coordinate Annual Enrollment related activities and proactively engage the clients and internal teams as needed on open items
- Participate in sales finalist meetings and partner with the sales team on prospect visits and scope of services presentations
- Partner with internal teams to identify and discuss trends and training needs, providing support and expertise to the Service Center team
- When it comes down to it, make them love us…a lot!
What you need to make the cut:
- Bachelor's Degree in Management or Communication preferred
- 4+ years' experienceworking with clients and building relationships with direct experience in the employee benefits/benefit administration industry
- Must have strong understanding of healthcare administration and the impact it has on the industryHuman Resources and HRIS (human resources information system)/payroll system(s) knowledge helpful
- Strong relationship management and project management expertise, analytical skills and the ability to engage and motivate multiple stakeholders across the organization
- Ability to lead client meetings, deliver presentations and establish relationships
- Consultative approach to communication – giving the clients insight to activity in the market that may potentially impact their business – while providing solutions related to our platform
- Demonstrated ability to partner with other functional areas/organizations to deliver a seamless experience for the customer
- Ability to maintain grace under pressure – especially during the busy season; basically the ability to bring order out of creative chaos during a compressed, high pressure period of time
- You must be a resourceful and creative problem solver – constructively working with team members to find solutions
- Tech savvy – must have a comfort level with learning new technology and being able to communicate effectively when discussing with clients
- Availability to travel up to 15%
The Businessolver Way…
Our team has spent nearly two decades crafting a culture that challenges each employee to perform at the top of their game – and have fun doing it! If you desire to use your skills and experience in an environment where you can make a difference, we want to hear from you! Businessolver employees experience a vibrant work culture with extensive workplace perks including:
- Competitive pay, great benefits, and vacation time. We are an equal opportunity employer with competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, disability, 401(k) with company match, among others.
- Smart Casual Dress. No need to suit up, but we also have on-site dry cleaning services for those that prefer to dress-up!
- If you need a boost, visit our on-site fitness facility to clear your head.
- Charity and community involvement. Participate in a variety of ways to support those around us.
- Learning & Development. Continue to learn about the industry through our online and instructor-led classes.
- Recognition. Want some swag? Earn tons of it by helping out your co-workers through our employee recognition program.
- Culture. Want a culture most dream of? Most companies talk about it, we live it. Come find out for yourself!