Job Description Summary :
The Client Service Director will be responsible for client stewardship, leading strategic oversight of the complete portfolio ensuring the agency team is delivering performance and brand goals across the business. Pivotal to this, is the ability to lead operational excellence across client, media, creative, and data teams ensuring full integration of the Enterprise (client) vision. The Director will facilitate cross-discipline initiatives to ensure that all teams and systems deliver to high standards.
This role demands the knack for client service, with a deep understanding of performance / acquisition media and related tracking/measurement understanding as it relates to reporting.
Digital media expert is required, however traditional media channel knowledge is also a must, given the category.Job Description :
- Manage strategic oversight of brand business and conversation – keeping a pulse performance goals and business.
- Management of high performing team ranging from Directors, performance traders, billing. High collaboration with measurement and analytics teams, as well as Data Integration agency partner.
- Responsible for assuring that all projects are supported with operational best practices, including project management, client satisfaction and an account’s overall financial tracking performance
- Liaises with Account Directors for performance excellence and enterprise alignment
- Collaborates with Account Supervisor on Data and Financial Management
- Ensures proper setup of account internal systems (media, data and billing)
- Establishes and calibrates processes to optimize workflow
- Strong understanding of OSEP and the relationship across paid and non-paid media and marketing channels
- Experience in Digital Marketing, Data Measurement and Data Transformation.
- Understanding of the following media, tools and systems: Programmatic, Google 360, Google Analytics, Salesforce, CRM Systems, Email Marketing, Branded Content, Nielsen, Clear Decisions, Kantar Strategy, Sprinklr
- Experience with Performance and Brand Media
- The ability to manage across agencies (media, creative, data management) as well as cross disciplines (media, creative, CRM, SEO, data, etc.,)
- Experience in Healthcare / Insurance preferred