As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.You're
an Individual. We're
the team for you. Together
, let's transform the way the world pays.Job Description
Come join Visa to be the steward of one on the leading Brands in the world. As LAC Manager for Client Marketing, you will be responsible for coordinating the development of Joint Marketing Business plans for regional merchants, aligning efforts and sharing best practices between teams, as well as working with the different LAC markets and multifunctional teams to support the implementation of the Visa Marketing Service Model.. You will also be responsible for developing scalable solutions to our clients, including regional and local sponsorships and partnerships. Essential Functions
Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- Coordinate with market, regional and global teams to define and develop regional merchants partnerships and their go-to-market strategy. Create marketing plans, to develop these partnerships during time, and ensure alignment and implementation across the region.
- Support the execution of the marketing strategy and plans for multinational issuers and partners and coordinate its alignment and implementation across the region.
- Drive the implementation of X-Selling and X-Usage of the different global, regional, and local sponsorships assets across LAC clients
- Work with the LAC markets to drive the usage of incentives (VIK and cash) by providing marketing recommendations that maximize the usage of Visa assets across the markets
- Coordinate and support the activation of Visa's key sponsorship assets; FIFA, NFL, and the Olympics across clients, and look for opportunities to better leverage these assets continuously
- Track record of developing and executing marketing strategies that delivered measurable business results and being able to identify opportunities and therefore improvements in terms of processes.
- Ensure compliance and process correctness of marketing department adhere to Visa key controls and brand standards
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
Additional Information Office Hours
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 6 or more relevant years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA)
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in Marketing and/or Sponsorships
- Client marketing, sales, or other client-facing experience
- You have prior experience developing or creating partnerships or sponsorships with Clients; in market or region experience preferred
- You have strong executional skills
- You have experience working with issuers and merchants and/or understand their business model
- You have experience structuring and managing projects and processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
- You have strong persuasion and sales skills
- Excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities in both English and Spanish. Portuguese is a plus
- Eagerness to collaborate across teams with personnel of all levels, across many disciplines and geographies to accomplish project objectives
- Personal presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior level executives
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and collaboration skills; team player
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours Travel Requirements
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time Mental/Physical Requirements
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.