Explore your passion for success in a culture that emphasizes core values, team member well-being, work-life balance and open, two-way communication with leadership and career development. Embrace an organization that has a small company feel within a larger corporation.
Our comprehensive compensation and benefit package includes a generous 401(k) savings plan with company match, a wellness program, tuition reimbursement plan, two weeks of paid leave for new mothers, fathers and adoptive parents, and a variety of recognition programs.
Work to support some of the most recognizable and largest clients in the industry. Exceed customer expectations by utilizing our team approach, leveraging our data, tools and expertise. The Director, Client Marketing and Creative Services is responsible for developing and delivering B2B marketing campaigns, messages and tactics that help to tell our value story effectively to clients and prospects through marketing campaigns and 1:1 tools that drive new product sales, profitability and client retention. The role is a working leader with a hands-on approach to conceptualize and creatively generate marketing communication strategies and tactics in support of business objectives for clients. Works closely with General Management, Sales, Account Management and Product Management to respond to market opportunities and, with the help of the Marketing team and/or outside agencies, writes copy and creates marketing assets to promote and influence client action, including targeted emails, direct mail, client newsletter articles, collateral, RFP’s, sales presentations, scripts, web content, etc., that communicate our value proposition and product benefits to clients.
The critical leader position is responsible for inspiring and motivating the creative team with a strong sense of urgency, high quality standards, creative exploration, innovation, measurement and continuous learning. The role is responsible for and advocates brand identity standards, with a good eye for detail, while also locked on the big picture. The leader is highly organized with excellent project management skills to deliver marcom executions on time and on budget.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degreerequired in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business Administration, Sales Management or related field.
- Minimum of five years of experience in writing and communicating about complex subject matter.
- Conceptual leadership on creative projects from starting point through execution, including copy writing for sales and marketing materials.
- Experience participating in strategy development and execution.
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics
- Experience with a full range of marketing communication vehicles (print, multi-media, web, etc.)
- Experience building and improving processes that enable adherence to timelines, with a keen understanding of multiple influencers across the company that drive on-time, on-strategy executions.
- Must have strong computer skills – Microsoft Office required; experience with Adobe Acrobat including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat or other desktop publishing techniques is necessary. Knowledge of enterprise CMS platforms and marketing automation tools is a plus.
- Prior B2B client-service or marketing services agency experience is a plus.
- Prior promotion industry experience is a plus.