Client Manager - Wrap Up
5 - 7 years experience •
Client Manager-Wrap-up Administrator function as the back bone of our account management teams working collaboratively to meet and exceed client expectations. They interact regularly with both clients and insurance carriers to provide the best coverage protection and knowledgeable understanding of Controlled Insurance Programs. If you enjoy actively preparing for client meetings, coordinating important information, getting out of the office to walk project sites, building and maintaining long term relationships this role would suit you well.
The Client Manager-Wrap-up Administrator provides day-to-day client service and risk management assistance on assigned accounts. Works with Sr. Client Services Specialist, Account Executive and/or Client Advocate to implement, maintain, and close-out wrap-up programs. Provides required reports to carriers and communicate with carriers regarding enrollment and/or audit issues, etc. Participates in program meetings for selected accounts. Prepares and delivers master policies, management reports, and communicate with enrolled and excluded contractors as necessary. Coordinates administration activities related to managing a CIP.
- Work closely with Willis Towers Watson team in coordinating service on account
- Alert Sr. Client Services Specialist/Client Advocate/Account Executive of potential problems and seek direction
- Work with Claims and Safety representative on issues related to the program
- Participate in monthly meetings
- Attend and present CIP information at Pre-Bid/Pre-Con and carrier meetings
- Maintenance of client/contractor files
- Work with contractors to gather appropriate enrollment information and monthly payroll reports
- Process enrollments, including bid deduct calculation, and forward to data entry center for processing
- Process contractor/project closeouts as outlined in the CIP manual
- Maintain quality control, ensuring all enrollments, payroll reports, certificate of insurance compliance and closeouts are processed timely and accurately
- Communicate directly with contractors regarding issues related to the program (enrollment issues, payroll reporting, closeout, etc.)
- Develop proficiency in Wrap Administration system
- Review Wrap Administration system reports to verify accuracy and identify problem areas
- Coordinate reporting of client and carrier information and provide interpretation of financial reports as required
- Prepare monthly/quarterly progress reports and explain to client/contractors
- Provide monthly reporting of data/account information as required
- Assist in compiling stewardship reports
- Provide necessary information to marketing regarding payroll, rating, deduct history
- Assist in review and delivery of Master policies
- Process mid-term policy changes as requested
- Research and compile answers to client/contractor’s policy and coverage questions—coordinate response with Sr. Client Services Specialist/Account Executive/Client Advocate
- Assist with follow-up on carrier issues
- Assist in resolving any carrier discrepancies
- Coordination & review of audits with carriers
- Some travel may be required
- Other Duties as Assigned
- 5+ years of commercial Property & Casualty insurance experience in a client facing role required;
- Property & Casualty insurance knowledge/experience required, with experience in program management of large controlled insurance programs.
- Understands rating calculations pertinent to WC, GL for guaranteed cost and loss sensitive programs
- Ability to review and understand coverage questions and insurance specification of contracts.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure or time constraints.Leadership – applies judgement; promotes teamwork.
- Relationship Management and customer focus – collaborates to serve clients and help resolve conflicts
- Ability to effectively engage with carriers and clients to maintain existing business.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving abilities, including critical thinking and adaptability.
- Project management skills, including attention to detail, organizational skills, prioritization and time management.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and fluency with other relevant online tools.
- Ability to work independently
- Must successfully complete appropriate licensing exam(s) and/or maintain required licensing by completing various Continuing Education activities as needed. If already licensed, must be able to show valid confirmation of current licensing status.
- Accuracy and Attention to detail