The Client Manager is responsible for engaging, and working with, Business Development Associates, sellers, brokers, and prospective bidders on asset offerings and investment opportunities in an effort to create excitement, provide education on assets, opportunities, and the platform, in order to ultimately support sales success on the Ten-X platform.
Specifically and additionally, the Client Manager is responsible for managing certain (a) pre-event, event, and post-event operational and sales-support functions and activities, (b) selling the benefits of the company and its platform to potential bidders and buyers, (c) supporting the company’s mission to become the preeminent online marketplace for real estate sales. The position requires a working knowledge of commercial real estate, as well as strong selling, interpersonal, organization, technical and analytical skills. Such knowledge and skills are necessary to achieve superior event execution and operational efficiency.
- Manage the day-to-day pre-event, event, and post-event activities for all assigned assets consisting of outbound outreach using company telephony systems, email communication and other software, logging such activity in SalesForce, conducting daily and weekly calls with sellers, brokers, and potential buyers;
- Provide concise communication by conducting webinars for brokers and sellers, managing other interactions while utilizing system and software modules as prescribed by the company; these functions are to be conducted in the company office space using the company telephony systems, hardware, software, and othertechnology modules; of utmost priority with this position is the requirement to ensure all vault entrants (leads) are contacted in a timely manner and within a reasonable timeframe (i.e. 72 hours) via phone and/or email communication;
- Sell the benefits of the Ten-X platform to prospective bidders/participants and overcome any objections to their participation on the platform; educate users on the nuances of the Ten-X platform and the various saleschannels (e.g. Live Bid, Managed Bid, Offer Select);
- Serve as the primary resource and guide sellers through the Ten-X process in a professional and transparent manner; produce, review, and interpret reports and data as necessary for sellers, other clients, and management as necessary; submit necessary daily and weekly activity phone logs via company telephony system and lead intelligence into SalesForcedatabase systems;
- Work productively and collaboratively with other business units, including but not limited to Business Development, Lead Development Representatives, Transaction Managers to ensure all possible leads are contacted and assets have received maximum exposure for successful sale;
- Oversee all quality aspects of asset marketing and advertising for assigned sellers and assets ensuring all data points, descriptors, documents and images are reviewed for completeness and accuracy in a timely manner;
- Identify, implement, and manage best practices associated with successful commercial real estate and loan sale transactions;
- Successfully manage pre-event, event, and post-event seller activities for all saleschannels including, but not limited to, conducting regular seller status calls, providing reporting, guidance, and analytics, utilizing the Seller Dashboard technology tool to ensure seller adoption, in addition to other items;
- Provide job training and performance coaching as may be required, or as advised; and
- Demonstrate professional behavior and teamwork, and adhere to company policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Familiarity with commercial real estate and/or mortgage loan sale transactions including timelines, required documentation and disclosures;
- Demonstrated sales and consulting capabilities for real estate assets;
- Ability to present a professional image and demeanor to internal and external customers;
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with internal and external clients (i.e. sellers, buyers, and brokers);
- Demonstration of organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to handle confidential material;
- Proficiency with computers operating Microsoft Windows, SalesForce, company preferred telephony systems and software, and sufficient typing skills; and
- Intermediate/advanced Microsoft Excel skills and basic knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications.
- Real estate salesexperiencerequired; broker’s or salesperson’s license a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, master’s degree in business, finance, real estate, etc., is preferred; and
- Five (5) or more years of commercial.
Job ID : JO-1708-8937