The Client Manager - RETA is responsible for the day-to-day account management for small to mid-sized clients that are routine/moderately complex client accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds, expands, and solidifies relationships with existing clients at all levels within the company
- Works closely with the GRS Sales Consultant on the transition of the new client post the completed sales process
- Cultivates relationships with most senior buyer in the client organization as well as with day-to-day client representatives and buyers
- Prepare and negotiate fee-based pricing of services, ensuring account profitability in a value-based approach for the scope of service and costs associated with the client service agreement
- Responsible to have meaningful discussions with clients on their future benefit and risk management needs that might result with the expansion of the Gallagher relationship
- Has retention goals for assigned group of accounts
- Ensure client satisfaction and profitability through careful prioritization of responsibilities, proactive/candid communications, and the use of sound judgment of all client interactions.
- Continually build and leverage credible relationships with internal/external clients to achieve desirable outcomes
- Assess and prioritize client needs in a timely manner. Identify and help clients to focus on their most critical needs.
- Schedule and conduct investment/service reviews quarterly. Oversight of new business implementation processes.
- Secure all legal documentation. Interface with Support Service areas on issues relating to the client.
- Review/approve all key client deliverables. Set and communicate clear and realistic expectations in order to avoid perception of service delivery failure.
- Survey client satisfaction through regular service reviews.
- Keep up-to-date on all aspects of accounts enabling proactive communication with clients.
- Develop the plan to ensure client loyalty and long-term relationship, as well as referenceable clients.
- Create and maintain a high level of personal contact with clients to maintain an appropriate rapport
- Manage communications with clients to create positive perceptions of the Firm.
- Bachelors degree plus 3 or more years client coordination and/or claims management experience
High School diploma/GED with 8 or more years client coordination and/or claims management experience
- Appropriately licensed and/or certified
- Able and willing to travel approximately 25% of the time, or less
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications and MS Office
- Ability to interact and consult at the “C” level
- Industry experience in excess of 5 years working as a consultant or a provider client relationship manager
- Possess the following expertise and ability to deliver:
- Plan Design Consulting
- RFP Assembly and Analysis
- Investment Analysis
- Quarterly Investment Delivery and Replacement
- Quarterly Plan Updates
- Annual Report Review
- Investment Policy Statement Origination and Review
- Meeting Minutes and Documentation
- Participate and add value in finalist presentation (will be a part of the finalist presentation)
- Annual Plan Review
- Possess deep technical knowledge:
- ERISA consulting
- DoL reviews and updates
- Retirement plan rules and regulations
- Fiduciary Consulting
- All products and services including 401(k), Defined Benefit, 403(b)