Oil of Olay, Miller Lite, Coca Cola and Tide. What do they all have in common? They are all national brands for manufacturing companies that collaborate with Nielsen to drive their business and grow their portfolios. Nielsen's Client Engagement Manufacturing Team works with companies to provide insights and thought leadership. Our work helps clients set pricing strategies, launch new products and determines what products you ultimately see on the shelf and online. Client Engagement team members are experts within their categories and Nielsen solutions, and are viewed as trusted partners by our clients.
Be curious. Be collaborative. Be forward thinking. Join the Client Engagement Manufacturing Team and work with our clients as a consultant, a problem solver, the voice of Nielsen at our clients.
When you join the Nielsen team, you’re signing up for an experience that requires flexibility, curiosity, and passion.
As a Client Manager-Marketing Effectiveness, you will be responsible for managing the Portfolio Marketing Mix Project, a Marketing Mix engagement including 10-17 individual Marketing Mixes and media forecasting.
Other duties include:
Ability to establish an efficient process and gain alignment across a large team of individuals running each Marketing Mix analysis. The manager will also be tasked with
- Maximizing the client value of all Nielsen Marketing Effectiveness tools (NCS, Neuro, Brand Effect, MBX/BMO, etc.) and fostering media best practices/norms across all brands at the client
- Acting as the onsite Marketing Effectiveness expert in all client meetings related to media or advertising effectiveness.
- Co-owning the development of "End-To-End" and "Always On" media measurement at the client, hopefully leading to a creative expansion in services
- Developing and leading client teams through designing, selling, executing and presenting analytic studies to meet client’s research objectives
- Penetrate and establish enduring client relationships with senior decision makers at clients by demonstrating on-going value throughout annual media life-cycle
- Ensure pro-active insights and action oriented solutions are delivered to clients
- Accountable for driving Marketing Effectiveness sales to meet revenue goals
- Identify opportunities to collaborate across Nielsen teams and uncovers sales opportunities with clients.
- Ability to set and deliver on expectations to media agency and client stakeholders
- Strong analytical ability and creative approach, in order to analyze the large data set and provide media insights and recommendations
- Strong presentation skills as projects will often be presented to the client’s US Head of Marketing, US Head of Finance, and US Director of Media.
- Strong logic, deductive reasoning, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Skilled & polished communicator, including group presentations & proposal writing
- Ability to sell Nielsen solutions that help our clients meet strategic goals.
- Demonstrated mastery in data analysis & application to client business issues
- Demonstrated strength in maintaining positive client relationships in complex situations & resolving client issues
- People management, training, development experiencepreferred
- Strong project management skills
- Able to work collaboratively with internal & external teams
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability to drive client outcomes
Background and Technical Skills
- Bachelor's degreerequired
- 4-8years’ experience
- Strong analytical aptitude
- competency in marketing mix and media analytics preferred
- Highly Proficient in a variety of Software Solutions and Digital Technologies.
- Proven experience at successfully meeting sales revenue targets
- Related industries include: Consumer Packaged Goods, Consulting, Information, Sales, Analytics