Client Management Manager
8 - 10 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Responsible for the RCM client relationship and success of the revenue cycle, in collaboration with the Customer Satisfaction team. Establishing and maintaining internal budgeting and client performance expectations. Also, responsible for the management and delivery of contracted scope of services including communication with client management, coordination of service, establishing and maintaining policy and procedures, and responsibility for the performance indicators.
- Manage overall relationship with client management/executive level contacts for mid to large and/or complex clients under coaching of a higher-level Revenue Cycle Account Manager, in collaboration with the Customer Satisfaction team. Meet with client contacts on a regular basis. Provide experienced revenue cycle management expertise with consultative approach toward process improvement.
- Coordinate internal service teams, working with partners to reduce recurring errors, identify needs for resources changes, etc. (stateside employees, training and implementation, global team, outsource vendor, IT and other divisions). Ensure alignment of internal messaging and deliverables with other service teams.
- Responsible for managing two or more supervisory-level or above employees including hiring, onboarding, coaching, training and developing supervisors and managers. Prepares and delivers performance evaluations for direct reports. Provides regular feedback to team members regarding performance as needed to assure a high performing team.
- Responsible for ensuring service level agreements are met for each client, identifying opportunities for improvement and developing action plans for problem resolution.
- Ensure adherence to best practice setup, policy and procedures and provide recommendations for improvement. Proactively identify and avoid compliance issues.
- Identify opportunities for sale of additional services. Support sales team when operative perspective/expertise is needed. Identify opportunities for referrals, references and case studies.
- Manages client relationships of greater scope, size and/or complexity than those of Revenue Cycle Account Manager I.
- Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) Preferred, Field of Study: Business Administration, Health Management Information Systems or related field.
- 8 plus years of experience in Customer service, revenue cycle management, or similar experience
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.