$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Job TitleClient Insights ConsultantJob LocationCharlotte, NCJob TypeFull-Time RegularPosition Id2019-426Job DescriptionThis CI Consultant role will support Snyder's in one or more brands across category management and brand marketing. This role sits within an IRI team dedicated to this account, and this role reports to the IRI-Snyder's team lead. IRI Consultants use bothadvanced, quantitative analysis skills and client relationship management skills to understand business issues and provide informed, actionable recommendations to the business. Prior experience directly analyzing IRI or other syndicated POS data isrequired.
What will I do as a Client Insights Consultant?
As innovators in Big Data starting with POS, IRI is looking for passionate client advocates with strong analytic skills to advance solutions that best build the client's strategic vision. Collaborate with our clients and internal teams to maximize and apply insights gleaned from IRI data including store data analysis, household purchase behavior analysis, surveys, audits, data modeling, in-market testing, and other custom projects. Advocate for your client and create/close new opportunities with them. Do you measure your success by identifying opportunities to expand or extend projects? Can you build rapport to provide exceptional service and insights in a fast-paced environment? Can you meet and exceed revenue targets? Then this position is for you. Salaryis negotiable and commensurate with experience.
What are the responsibilities of a Client Insights Consultant?
To be successful as a Client Insights Consultant you must possess and be able to execute upon four key skill sets:
Advanced Analytic Skills: Demonstrate ability to analyze and interpret data and translate it into meaningful solutions for clients:
- Approach client with coherent, actionable and fact-based data/recommendations appropriate to their business needs
- Continually provide analytical solutions and business insights to address any business gaps and/or opportunities and create value for the client
- Identify business issues and opportunities and suggests the appropriate level analytic solution/approach
Consultative Selling: Apply knowledge of the business, industry and domain to identify, create and close business opportunities:
- Target and sell services that address unexpressed and underlying client needs; ask questions so as to identify the root causes of issues versus symptoms
- Ask questions to test assumptions and challenges the status quo
- Synthesize information on a variety of issues; translate the information into a project framework that ultimately provides solutions for clients
Impactful Presence: Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills; present a professional image:
- Become trusted by client, IRI client solutions teams, IRI cross functional organizations, IRI business partners and considered a domain expert and
- Educate the client on analytic methods, shape their thinking and influence the decisions they make
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to communication; adapt messages quickly to the appropriate level or function with poise and polish
- C-level presence
Client Focus: Consistently act with client satisfaction in mind and follow through on commitments to ensure the needs of the clientare met:
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Help customers identify solutions to problems they did not know they had
- Regularly and proactively communicate with the client-facing teams, including soliciting feedback to continually improving the relationship
-Track and organize multiple work streams against multiple clients, and manage time and resources against changing priorities
What are the qualifications for Client Insights Consultant?
- 6+ progressive years of experience in marketing and sales analytics with a CPG or marketing analytics company
- Demonstrated expertise in translating data and analysis into relevant implications
- Ability to build rapport across functions both internally at IRI and within the client's business
- Experience with IRI or other syndicated data solutions is required
- Proven ability to consult with clients to influence thinking
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree a plus
Valid Through: 2019-10-3