The Advisor, Implementation Operations is responsible for overseeing, driving, organizing, documenting, reporting and ensuring urgent resolution of cases supported by the implementation support services. The Advisor position involves the following:
· Coordinating multiple business stakeholders at the Manager or Director level and subject matter experts across multiple functional areas.
· Responsible for facilitating discussions, define and document - processes, policies and procedures
· Contribute recommendations for the development of operational decision support tools.
· Responsible and able to engage and drive business area Managers and/or Directors responsible to fix and resolve any urgent client issues.
· Identify potential process improvements, operational inefficiencies, and systematic enhancements that would help streamline issue documentation, triage, and resolution.
· Liaison between IT and Business, project estimation and submission process, engage in elicitation, ensure final outcome defined meets business needs
· Actively drive User Acceptance Testing for each release as per the project timeline
· Lead system audit activity, ensure provisioning to systems is aligned accurately at any given time
· Support Implementation Manager enquires
The keys to this role include:
· Superior ability to identify, assess and resolve complex business problems/issue/risks and facilitate issue resolution and risk mitigation
· Demonstrated consulting and team facilitation skills
· Very strong written and verbal communication skills
· High level of proficiency with documentation standards
· Strong meeting facilitation and conflict management skills
· Ability to engage, manage and drive VP and higher level business leaders in urgently addressing and resolving client issues
· Strong organizational skills with proven ability to juggle competing priorities and manage multiple activities simultaneously.
* 7+ years’ experience in working in a professional services environment with client/stakeholder management, analytical skills, and project management.
* 3+ years’ experience with MS Project
* 3+ years of MS Excel (Ability to use Macros)
* Must have the ability and flexibility to travel 25%-40%
* Certification in Project Management
* Matrix management experience
* Client implementation experience and Implementation Process Improvement
Bachelor's degree is required; equivalent work experience may substitute.