As a Client Implementations Manager, you will have the opportunity to utilize your client relationship and project management skills to ensure successful installation of medium to large CVS Health clients including health plans, employers, and Third Party Administrators (TPAs). You will be the primary client contact and project manager from contract execution through client go-live and you are seen as a key member of CVS Health’s client operations and account services team. During this time, your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with primary internal groups such as Sales, Eligibility, Quality Assurance, and Account Management to ensure all client requirements are met and supported.
- Developing the implementation project plan and tracking progress relative to the plan through weekly update calls and action log maintenance.
- Mentoring junior colleagues throughout the implementation process.
- Conducting “lessons learned” and feedback meetings post-implementation to improve processes for the future.
Your success will be measured by an on-time delivery of client requirements with limited client and member interruption. Client satisfaction is also paramount to your success and you will be evaluated post-implementation via client surveys. This position affords you the opportunity to gain visibility to senior leadership through updates on strategic initiatives and projects. The contributions you will make as a Client Implementations Manager will position CVS Health as a leader in client satisfaction and service in the PBM marketplace.
* 5+ years of client relationship management experience, with proven client implementation and project management experience, within a healthcare/PBM, account services, customer service, non-IT client implementations, or related industry.
* Must have the ability and flexibility to travel 25%-40%.
* Certification in Project Management.
* Matrix management experience.
Bachelor's degree required; equivalent work experience may substitute.