Our company is currently seeking a Director of Client Integrations and Configuration. Responsibilities include utilizing statistical methods to audit and analyze data to generate useful business reports. Additional duties include oversight for system enhancements, in order to support the Shared Services department. Collaborate with management team to create and manage an approved prioritized list of needs for each business unit.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enforce business strategies and departmental objectives.
- Audit work output measurements.
- Facilitate and attend meetings, as required.
- Leadership for company sponsored projects and goals.
- Metrics tracking and management report readouts.
- Subject matter expert for client integrations and client configuration deliverables.
- Support all aspects for new business integrations and client configuration support.
- Oversight for tracking departmental system enhancement requests.
- Project management disciplines.
- Capture and document detailed business requirements.
- Develop comprehensive project plans.
- Delegate and track project tasks.
- Provide project readouts to stakeholders.
- Initiate and maintain a good rapport with internal and external customers.
- Escalate issues appropriately to manager and appropriate stakeholders.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen.
- Assist with designing, planning, and implementing workflows.
- Write, edit, and enhance policies and procedures within a team process.
- Develop and facilitate training for all staff as appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Director, Client Integration and Configuration reports to the VP, Client Integrations and Configuration
- Client Transition Data Lead and Analyst position report to this Director position
- Business Analysis position report to this Director position.
- BS / BA or Equivalent Work Experience
- High school diploma/GED required (Bachelor’s degreepreferred).
- A minimum of 7 to 10 years’ experience in business and risk management field; insurance industry preferred; workers compensation or general liability
- 5 years’ experience in project management.
- Advanced time management skills.
- Experience with process improvement disciplines.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and strong computer skills.
- Excellent client-facing communication skills.
- Proven success in problem solving and analyzing data and reports.
- Excellent organizational, customer service, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to exercise appropriate initiative, independent and business judgment decisions.
- Adaptable to change and work within tight deadlines.
- Analysis of individual accounts.
- Must be able to create business opportunities with brokers and clients by understanding their problems and needs and offering viable solutions which are consistent with our objectives, as well as, solving internal problems that may occur.
- Must be well organized and be able to work independent of immediate supervision.
- 5+ years’ industry experience.
- Advanced experience with industry best practices and standards.