At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Serve as an expert to customers supporting ADP’s most complex products/technologies
- Use specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise to service ADP’s largest clients
- Interpret internal or external business issues and recommend solutions/best practices to
- ADP leadership and to clients
- Solve client problems; taking a broad perspective to identify solutions
- Work independently to resolve issues and provide solutions, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- Share knowledge and best practices with less experienced Consultants and Specialists
- Work proactively with clients to provide information, best practices and training on ADP solutions
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- PHR/SPHR certification and/or Master’s degree in relevant field
- At least 5 years of professional consulting experience or equivalent experience as a practitioner in a systems-related organization
- At least 7 years of experience in a customer service or human resources environment, with proven ability to produce positive results
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Strong client relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to lead conversations with executive-level client contacts.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written including strong skills in persuasion and motivation.
Req Number: 169336