HOLLY HUNT is known for a look that is consistently at the forefront of style and quality, Our showrooms and collections lead the industry in luxury home furnishings. The company designs, produces and showcases custom made product including indoor and outdoor furniture, lighting, rugs, textiles and leathers.
The Client F1rst Flex Associate will be responsible for moving between the four Client F1rst Teams to provide support where needed. They are accountable for understanding the responsibilities of each role; including product and process knowledge, providing unparalleled assistance to the showrooms and maintaining the highest quality service levels. This role partners with the managers of each team to identify gaps in coverage due to (1) PTO schedules, (2) Extended leave and (3) fluctuation in workload driven by the field.
- Understand the functionality of each Client F1rst Team to provide support where needed
- Seamlessly transition from one role to another within the team
- Conduct rapid research, evaluate solutions, and quickly communicate resolution to key stakeholders with an optimistic, empathetic approach
- Present a client focused mentality to showrooms
- Develop and maintain extensive product and process knowledge, and help ensure that necessary knowledge is transferred and shared across all departments
- Troubleshoot, identify the root cause of and develop and implement effective long term solutions to problems
- Maintain awareness of cost/benefit analysis of solutions, while always striving to keep the client and showroom priorities primary;
- Proactively anticipate seller and client needs to promote sales and business growth
- Interface with merchandising business units and supply chain to provide sellers with comprehensive information
- Participate in functional cross-training to raise awareness of issues and opportunities
- Ensure Client F1rst Department provides best-in-class customer service by participating and assisting in aligning performance with KPIs
- Report monthly, quarterly, and yearly observations and suggestions for improvement to Director
- Client Focused – Has a strong focus on creating a positive client experience.
- Self-Starter - Comfortable working autonomously without constant direction while still meeting required customer and departmental deliverables. Operates with initiative and ownership.
- Team Player – Willing to support objective and all team members when necessary. Volunteers to help in areas outside of primary responsibility.
- Versatility – Embraces change. Communicates needs during periods of change.
- Communication - Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, to various levels within the organization. Is respectful when interacting with others.
- Attention to Detail - Strong attention to detail and thorough in approach to daily work.
- Attitude - Demonstrates a positive, can-do attitude at all times.
- Dedication - Will do whatever it takes to ensure long term success.
- Empathy – recognizes and values the priorities and concerns of others and works to deliver on those expectations
- Bachelor’s degreepreferred
- 5-7 years of experience in a customer service or sales support position; familiarity with small, domestic manufacturing a plus; experience in MTO luxury goods a plus
- Showroom experiencepreferred
- Strong familiarity with various POS/ERP structures and reporting tools
- Strong technical skills – Microsoft office required
- Some travelrequired