$80K — $100K *
For over a decade, MPOWERHealth has supported the independent musculoskeletal physician with best-in-class clinical services, back office solutions and advanced technology. In the ever-changing world of healthcare, MPOWERHealth is always one step ahead. We pride ourselves on being a partner that offers foresight to customers. We simplify what’s complex, and we help them find a better way. Our best-in-class analytics coupled with industry-leading expertise make MPOWERHealth the company our customers can rely on no matter what lies ahead.
The Client Experience Manager, reporting to the Director of Client Experience, must have an in-depth understanding of revenue cycle, critical thinking skills to analyze processes, as well as have a keen eye for identifying problems and presenting long-term solutions. This role requires exceptional customer service and communication skills in the handling of physician customers.
This position requires a professional individual with a proven track record of demonstrated leadership. The ideal candidate must be able to prioritize job responsibilities and demands, execute contractual agreements, and provide day-to-day management and operational support of management services. And finally, a Client Experience Manager must be flexible, proactive, and have the discipline to work remotely as well as part of a team.
*Client Experience Managers MUST live in one of the following areas: Austin, TX, San Antonio, TX Houston, TX, OKC, and Columbus, OH metropolitan area.*
Responsibilities will include:
• Influence and manage customer expectations regarding MPOWERHealth products and services
• Provide the leadership to ensure that clients’ service delivery needs are met in all geographic and functional areas
• Regularly interact across functional areas with senior management to ensure objectives are met
• Regularly communicate with assigned accounts, set expectations, and negotiate priorities appropriately
• Onboard new clients through established sales/implementation cycle
• Provide ongoing proactive communication with a high focus on new customers as they progress in their first 12 months of business
• Coordinate with internal departments on implementation of new client business
• Ensure contractual support service deliverables are understood and managed effectively
• Proactively own and manage service delivery for high-visibility and high-touch customer relationships
• Drive clear thinking and excellent problem solving to a range of business challenges
• Responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to engage clients
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders to ensure they are leveraging the MPOWERHealth services in order to achieve full business value
• Perform regular calls or face-to-face meetings with assigned clients to review reporting, additional training needs, project status, review outstanding issues and any new opportunities to integrate additional services
• Communicate consistently with management regarding key escalations and priority issues
• Inform and train clients to adopt best practices and optimize use of MPOWERHealth services and products
• Understand short and long-term customer goals and objectives
• Proactively manage, measure, track, and resolve customer issues to ensure their timely resolution
• Perform regular tailored customer account reviews to discuss customer performance metrics
• Analyze operational metrics, identify trends and problem areas for all assigned clients.
• Partner closely with functional operational leaders to ensure customer needs, contractual agreements, and business goals are met
• Drive issue resolution using standard process/procedures in coordination with supporting resources
• Document, track, and support document compliance
• Track client information and interactions in SalesForce
Optimization and Special Projects:
• Improve internal efficiency and customer satisfaction by proactively identifying opportunities to optimize existing or new services, processes, and tools
• Recognize and resolve systemic issues to prevent them from repeating
• Identify and seek opportunities to cross-sell MPOWERHealth suite of products and services
• Assist Business Development team in various meetings with new clients
• Monitor and recommend strategies to increase client usage and adoption.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 5+years experience as an Account Manager or similar role, with emphasis on client accounts within healthcare revenue cycle management
• Successful management of cross-functional and interdepartmental teams to achieve client goals
• Ability to manage multiple projects, responsibilities and competing priorities
• Ability to review data, provide analytical feedback and make recommendations
• Experience in insurance, benefits, or healthcare revenue cycle.
• Strong written and communication skills
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Ability to influence others and work cross-functionally, navigating within a multi-state organization
• Ability to manage ambiguity and the organizational acumen to establish effective internal networks
• Experience in developing executive level customer relationships including negotiation, presentation, and polished communication skill
• Flexible and adaptive to changing business requirements and environment, able to influence difficult customers
• Ability to lead client discussions and have a high comfort level with conflict resolution
• Ability to work closely and collaborate with every department within MPOWERHealth
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
• Be a self-starter who is eager to learn the business at a fast pace
• Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with creative ability to overcome challenges
• Strong organization, analytical, and project management skills and the ability to effectively multi-task.
• Exceptional presentation skills and the ability to pull together materials that have a meaningful impact
• Possible travel expectation up to 50%, with the potential for additional travel as necessary
Valid through: 4/20/2021