Ntiva is currently searching for an individual with a strong background in managing a team focused on driving customer satisfaction. The Director of Midwest Client Experience, will work with customer service, sales staff and operations to maintain a customer-centric attitude with a focus on activities that create lifetime clients. If you are a highly motivated individual with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and lead an experienced Account Management team with a focus on proactive services, this position may be a great opportunity for you!
- Provide direction and mentorship for the regional account management team.
- Assists the account management team in retaining and growing the regional customer base.
- Is accountable for achieve 100% of account management teams monthly recurring revenue (MRR) & non-recurring revenue (NRR) sales metrics.
- Retain a minimum of 90% client retention in the region, measured by MRR, during the calendar year.
- Drives accountability for the quantity and quality of client strategy sessions that drive customer satisfaction and growth.
- Create and maintain client service team processes with a goal of standardizing all repeatable tasks within the team for optimal and efficient service delivery.
- Hire/Fire all account management staff members.
- Perform quarterly one on one check in meetings and yearly assessments with all account management staff to discuss progress on goals and to find out what is working and not working in the department/company.
- Provide training opportunities for account management staff to grow their technical and sales knowledge within the managed service industry.
- Form and maintain strong relationships with the sales, operations, legal and finance departments at Ntiva.
- Partner directly with the regional sales team to successfully onboard and integrate new clients.
- Respond to client escalations in a timely manner to quickly resolve client escalations.
- Work with the finance department to resolve any customer billing issues.
- Approve commission statements and expense reports for all account management team members.
- Develops retention strategies for clients at risk.
- Review and approve all management service contracts and project proposals presented by the account management team to the existing regional customer base.
- Approve discounts/credits for existing customer base. Larger discounts/credits may need general manager or executive approval.
- Work with Marketing to develop customer communication when appropriate, including list management for ongoing email communication.
- Partake in weekly regional leadership team meeting.
- Run weekly regional account management team meetings to measure team’s weekly performance, sales pipeline, and discuss any client, department, or company issues.
- Promote strong team dynamics by focusing on team members strengths.
- Client Service/People Oriented (understands human nature, manages difficult or emotional situations, responsive to client needs, honors commitments, motivated to build relationships, projects a positive attitude)
- Communication Superstar (engages others, appropriately sets expectations, actively listens to, and assesses requests, seeks information not freely provided, shares updates clearly and concisely, organizes details and moves information effectively, ability to translate technical language to non-technical language)
- Highly organized (able to manage large amounts of tasks for multiple clients and team members at once)
- Perseverance (serves clients and team with energy and drive, sees all actions to closure – especially in the face of resistance or setbacks, assertive without being aggressive, desires results)
- High Adaptability (coaches, assists, and motives others to advance common goals in a highly dynamic environment, multi-tasks with ease and knows when to single task for best results, prioritizes well)
- High Dependability (effectively executes multiple priorities simultaneously, strong time-management skills, demonstrates leadership through team-orientation)
- Conflict/Resolution Management (effectively manages conflict situations, can handle the pressure of escalated situations, and bring them to resolution, can keep calm in tense situations)
- Multi-tasking (can handle multiple situations from multiple clients at any given time, is well organized and can follow through on multiple items without conflating clients or issues)
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of client services experience in the managed service or IT related field
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Previous management experience, preferred
- Familiarity with ConnectWise Manage, Automate, Sell and/or other professional service automation software
- Proven track record of sales success in managed service or IT related field