World Wide Technology, LLC currently has a Client Executive opportunity available in Northern California for an experienced sales professional. We are looking for a professional who has experience in engaging resources to drive sales and produce immediately, plus has a consultative approach to selling.
- Track Record of growing Current Customers in the Fortune 500
- Drive net new clients in the market space with profitable growth.
- Sales leadership, internal team development, achievement of team goals through execution of selling across the WWT solution continuum.
- Vision, creativity and drive to maximize WWT's opportunities outside of the existing client base.
- Enrollment of your OEM eco-system including the development of teaming agreements.
- Ownership of gross profit growth and health of the Enterprise business.
- Maximizing margins by selling WWT's professional and management consulting services.
- Strong relationships with Fortune 500 companies, skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to understand client business issues and needs.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Experience and track record of closing deals that drive significant value to both the individual and company.
- Proven track record of hunting, creating new opportunities and establishing new customer relationships.
- Professional appearance, presentation and communication skills appropriate for C-level.
- Individuals should have a minimum of 5 years of sales experience in the information technology market selling Cisco Advanced Technology solutions and a successful sales track record managing accounts in a growing business environment.
- Candidate must be an aggressive self-starter with ability to build executive relationships, communicate Cisco product knowledge, and close deals.
- Critical skills necessary as account planning with an extended team, calling at all levels with customer's organization, and managing partner relationships.