World Wide Technology has an opportunity available for a Client Executive to join our sales team. This role will have direct responsibility for the strategy and execution of a specific account, program and/or accounts/programs. As such, you will partner effectively with the cross functional teams within WWT to formulate and drive an all-encompassing strategy from an idea to a business outcome. Also, as the Client Executive, you will be expected to strategically drive WWTs end-to-end vision for our customer(s), as well as maintain an in-depth understanding of competitive conditions, industry practices, market opportunities, and customer requirements. In this role, you will also be expected to motivate, inspire, and continually develop his/her team while managing conflict, all the while, to gain market share and grow our revenue base/profitability.
- Highly effective consultative approach with proven track record of success
- Viewed as a C-suite and Partner/OEMs trusted advisor conveying a firm understanding of the customer's business and political drivers, displaying executive presence by building rapport and credibility, effectively influencing other people to accept a solution and clearly connecting solutions to business needs
- Proven success driving meetings with complex/advanced designs
- Viewed internally and externally as having a high-level of industry influence.
- Strong cultural fit that exhibits a strong passion for continuous learning
- Able to handle multiple objections from the customer, lead the dialog to uncover points of disconnect and adapt messaging, in the moment, to address customer concerns.
- Can drive expansion in an account by creatively constructing proposal(s) that anticipants the customer's growing business needs and impacts specific customer metrics
- 7+ years of experience managing/leading a book of significant business
- Proven experience, very large account management with multiple business streams, cross functional team utilization and developing innovative business solutions solving complex business challenges of a customer(s)
- A Bachelor's Degree; or equivalent experience is required.