This person will be working directly on-site with our clients managing current relationships, ensuring current projects are meeting goals and developing new relationships within the client. Overall, this person will be maintaining and developing key relationships within the healthcare facility helping them meet business objectives with the latest technology services.
- Manages the overall client relationship including sales, delivery, P&L and client satisfaction at the largest Health Provider client sites.
- Responsible for all phases of selling and overall delivery of highly complex solutions or portfolio.
- Accountable for all phases of account expansion and delivery of highly complex solution and expansion / growth.
- Owns large-scale engagement(s) with combined annual revenue generation typically greater than $15M.
- Engagements are typically global in nature.
- Typically, directly / indirectly leads client team of 250+.
- Consistently demonstrates an executive presence and maintains advisory relationships with senior executive level clients and client influencers.
- Demonstrates the ability to interact at executive level
- Operational infrastructure background a plus
Basic Required Qualifications:
5 years of experience managing relationships within healthcare bringing technology solutions
Experience managing a client account and driving new business
Req ID: 44269