As a DoD Client Executive, you will be responsible for driving VMware solutions to the Navy. The ideal candidate would preferably be already working in a similar role and must have a minimum of 10 years software industry experience, with at least 5+ years of solution sales experience within the Navy.
* Manage all aspects of VMware solutions sales life cycle within the Navy
* Initiate and build strong relationships at all levels within the account base
* Develop, implement and drive sales strategy across a defined set of the Dept. of Navy
* Possess strong sales discipline; build and manage accounts; plans; qualification of opportunities; accurate management of CRM system; Pipe-line management and forecast accuracy within 5%+/- of landing
* Achieve aggressive revenue and growth goals
* Effectively leverage internal and external resources
* Provide leadership to cross-functional sales and technical support teams within assigned accounts
* Utilize VMware EPIC2 values (Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers, Community) to conduct day to day business
* 10 + years of experience and history of success in selling IT solutions or software to Federal customers; 5 years’ specific experience selling to Navy specifically - Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) and Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP).
* Must have good working knowledge of current enterprise-level information technology products, solutions, and providers.
* Domain experience selling in Enterprise Datacenters, and CLOUD computing environments.
* Proven track record with working with the channel and System Integrators
* Experience selling complex solutions, requiring implementation, integration and Professional Services
* Experience building demand with cycle times of 6-24 months
* Ability to network with LOB leaders, CxO – And able to work across IT, Ops, AppOps/Dev-admin
• Experience negotiating large 7-figure deals with extremely complex terms, conditions, and price pressures
• Ability to communicate the business value and/or ROI of proposed products and solutions
• Experience leading a team of professionals in sales campaigns that include Sales Executives, Field SE’s, Inside Sales, Field Marketing, and Professional Services
* Proven track record of success selling in a highly competitive environment (demonstrated by history of meeting and exceeding quotas)
* Proven experience in a Business Development role identifying and building strategic program opportunities
• Self-starter with a high energy level
• Ability to work with all levels of individuals
• Proven track record of quota over-achievement
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
• Dynamic presenter with the ability to translate technical thoughts to everyday language
• BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent job-related experience (Degree in Business or Computer Science preferred)