Responsible for managing business development activities for high-profile named accounts, business Partners and/or specific market segment(s) that lead to the expansion and growth of Security services product portfolio. Identifies and develops Security services portfolio product sales opportunities (Network-based security, DDoS Mitigation, Threat Intelligence, Professional Services, and otherSecurity services as developed), provides product solutions, ensures customer satisfaction, and maintains positive ongoing relationships to maximize sales and revenue for the company and achieve annual quota.
- Accountable for the coordination and strategy on assigned key account(s). Provides input to sales management about trends and changes taking place within the customer?s organization, and makes recommendations about future courses of action necessary of the company towards improving its position with the customer.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of the company's entire security product suite. Develops and manages relationships with acquired and/or existing customers and business Partners in order to gain strategic positioning with decision makers, attain additional business, and retain existing revenue. Develops action plans to cross-sell and up-sell accounts to increase overall total customer spend with the company.
- Pursue marketing generated sales leads to close new security business with customers and business Partners. Provide presentation and demonstration support. Prioritizes multiple projects and communicates project requirements/time lines.
- Provides accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
- Identifies, bids on, negotiates, and closes new securitysales opportunities in order to meet and exceed established sales and revenue quotas. Provides comprehensive account plans and strategies to win new business from new and/or existing accounts and business Partners.
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Field of Study: Business / Technical
Other Job Requirements
- Experience with Salesforce.compreferred
- Experience in Managed Services and Networking.
- Experience in strategic, technical, and business communications application sales
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in selling to the close.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction.
- Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint