The Client Executive establishes new contacts at new logos throughout the US via telephone with prospective clients using a consultative sales approach. The Insurance Client Executive targets Property and Causality Insurance Providers. Responsible for overall sales strategy and sales process from initiation to close; adds prospective clients within territory identified through research; generates qualified leads and managing sales pipeline to grow revenue. Other responsibilities include learning and staying abreast of all solutions offered to clients, maintaining a robust pipeline of business to close, forecasting activities and sales planning to meet and exceed target.
5+ years of technology solutions/professional services sales (BI, EDW, MDM, DI, Big Data, Advanced Analytics, Data Science)
Complex selling, longer sales cycle stamina, energetic demeanor and tenacity to win
Demonstrate talent and determination – ability to drive sales cycle with IT decision makers
What will I be doing everyday?
- Prospecting, identifying other new companies and/or business units within customers organization that can benefit from D&A solutions, seek to expand contacts vertically and horizontal and further imbed solutions by upselling and cross-selling into account.
- Acquire leads through prospecting lists in assigned territories, outbound marketing/lead campaigns and referrals; research prospects information via the internet, publications, etc., to determine best value proposition and secure appointments to demo solutions.
- Maintain and continually expand knowledge base of products and solutions in detail to articulate benefits and functionality; understand pricing strategy and competitive landscape/positioning in order to properly make product recommendations that fit and contribute to customers success.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities, contacts, opportunities, account information and pipeline activity to reflect expected close in Salesforce. Track daily calls activities and results of connected calls. Track details of lost opportunities to improve close ratios.
- Prepare and present sales proposals and MSA/SOW agreements that are aligned with company growth to customers. Attend and contribute to company strategy, pipeline, staff and other meetings as requested. Demonstrate sound judgment and initiative to satisfy internal and external customer requirements.
- Demonstrates teamwork values to ensure achievement of the team, individual and corporate sales goals
- 5+ years' experience selling IT professional services solutions in onshore led and delivered customer engagements in Fortune 1000 Insurance organizations
- Proven experience meeting, if not exceeding, sales quotas of $2-$5M annually
- Basic understanding of Analytics (Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse/Advanced Analytics) solutions is strongly preferred
- Strong business analysis, solution crafting, interaction management, and presentation skills and the ability to interact with client C-level executives
- Must have the "hunter" mentality and the ability to network and build their book of business from existing relationships
- Strong communication and negotiation skills required
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in order to liaise between the user community, executive sponsors, and the Clarity team