The Client Engagement Manager (CE) works with a set of assigned accounts is responsible and accountable for the relationship between Onepath and the client. The CE is part of a team that manages all aspects of our client relationship including account management, technology management, service delivery and revenue management. Primarily responsible for the revenue management and strategic business activities. This is a consultative type position that has revenue, retention, and growth responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technology related major or equivalent demonstrated work experience.
- 5+ years in an IT Business related role or consulting experience
- MSP experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- Highly professional, consultative, and customer focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines and KPIs
- Respect for others and the ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for maintaining an effective business relationship with an assigned group of clients.
- Provides guidance to the client by reporting on key initiatives and managing a pipeline of opportunities that are delivered to a client during their Technical Business Reviews.
- Understands that every client assigned to me is my responsibility to ensure satisfaction.
- Cultivates and develops the client’s short- and long-term business goals and the role Onepath plays to help achieve those goals.
- Works to develop strategies that help my clients meet their financial targets.
- Communicates the value of technologies and products which have been identified as a part of the client roadmap.
- Reports on client initiatives and opportunities for client development.
- Maintains a revenue target and deliver to that revenue target on a consistent and regular basis.
- Develops a business plan and facilitate the needs for each client.
- Ensures the client understands the value of Onepath and our service contracts.
- Works with Marketing, Product, Service, and Finance teams to deliver core items to client.
- Ensure all orders, opportunities, and client accounts have accurate data.
- Manage pipeline of opportunities and orders that coordinate with client needs.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients.
- Support vCIO in delivery of trend reports and TBRs.
- Deliver Technology Budget to each client twice a year.
- Lead annual technology planning meeting with each client
- Deliver 1, 3, 5-year plan
- Schedule and conduct TBRs with clients.
- Log and manage pipeline of activities
- Ensure the client understands the value of Onepath and our service contracts.
- Constantly be aware of the pulse of each client - there should be no surprises.
- Keep account information up-to-date including contacts.
- Based on my knowledge of the clients, identify opportunities to generate additional project and recurring revenue.
- Understand our clients’ business and their strategic and financial goals.
- Become and act as our clients’ trusted business advisor.
- Develop a technology budget based on this plan while guiding clients on appropriate investment cycles.
- Bring feedback into the organization to improve the quality of service, technical capabilities, and overall service provided by Onepath