At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Client Executive to join our team in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (US-WI), United States (US).
NTT DATA, Inc. currently seeks a Client Executive to join the Manufacturing Vertical in Andover, MA.
- Provides direction and guidance for operations, administration and results for Manufacturing Client.
- Establishes operational objectives for managers and/or teams of professionals across assigned areas.
- Assumes ownership of the most complex / significant client relationships within assigned areas of responsibility.
- Builds and maintains advisory relationships with senior executive level clients and client influencers.
- Engages in all phases of selling and provides direction for delivery of Manufacturing client solutions.
- Services and solutions include partial to full outsourcing using multiple service components and mid to large size program/project portfolio.
- Accountable for all phases of account expansion and delivery of moderately complex solutions and expansion / growth.
- Requires 12 - 15 years’ experience leading multiple large teams simultaneously.
- Requires 12 – 15 years’ experience in multi-tasking to manage both tactical and strategic work streams relating to area of responsibility over a function and/or region.
- Minimum 10years in Sales or Client management role
Good to have:
- Well versed with Infrastructure Services including Data Center, Network, End User Compute, SD.
- Higher disposition towards Delivery vs towards Sales is preferred.
- Extremely demanding client so a CE with a high level of maturity who can navigate the client personalities is preferred.
- Good understanding of Applications Sales and delivery is needed as NTT has a significant presence in this space at the account.
- Advanced ability to lead multiple and/or large teams simultaneously.
- Advanced ability to lead across functions applying organizational agility.
- Advanced knowledge of finance, contract management, client relationships, people management, project management and relevant industry information.
- Negotiation skills are required also.