Accomplished sales leader with proven track record of long-term success. Strong relationships at C-level in the Las Vegas market highly preferable). Forward thinking technology leader offering a deep passion for designing and developing market strategy plans that will drive required corporate sales and profitable results.
This role manages a small team of Account Directors and Account Managers and provides leadership and coordination for sales, support and local operation teams for the Las Vegas & Reno markets. Manages the sale of the company's products and services globally to some of the largest and most strategic customers of which have a major impact on the success and growth of the company. Plans, organizes, leads and controls market sales & profitable revenue growth, continued account penetration and customer satisfaction on a long-term multi-year focus. Maintains high level, executive contact as a technology evangelist.
- Accountable for the maintenance, growth and increased profitability of existing accounts, the acquisition of new accounts, and the strategic direction of assigned accounts. Directs strategic, customer specific initiatives, which deliver "value added" services through the execution of customer specific account development plans.
- Builds a high performance team; hires and retains the right talent in the right roles; sets goals, delegates work, holds reports accountable; develops and empowers direct reports to make decisions and take action. Demonstrates Company’s values, maintains a positive open demeanor, encourages different points of view, moves team forward through change; provides timely information; communicates context for business decisions; recognizes accomplishments; fosters teamwork and collaboration.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with customers at decision-making levels. Defines and executes sales strategies, and communicates clearly and concisely through professional presentations.
- Leads sales and knowledge presentations for key customers and prospects. Develops and discusses how the company’s suite of products and services can meet the customer’s needs, and still satisfy company profitability and growth requirements. Serves as an expert in products, solutions and general service delivery methodologies.
- Maintains an expert knowledge of the customer's business products and services. Ensures profitable revenue growth and customer satisfaction within the assigned accounts.
High School Diploma or GED and 8 years of relevant job experience with similar essential duties.
Preferred Education, Skills and Experience
Education and Experience
- Experience: 10+ yrs. - Las Vegas market relationships are preferable but not required
- EducationLevel: Bachelor's Degree
- Field Of Study: Business, Marketing/Sales, or similar
- A combination of education and experience is acceptable: Yes
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Bachelordegreerequired; MBApreferred.
- Typically 10+ years of relevant experience with 3-5 years of management experience.
- Must have extensive knowledge of the telecommunications industry to include, cloud, security, Wan and Hybrid IT solutions.
- Ability to develop strong relations with customers at decision-making levels.
- Must be able to work productively in a matrix team environment.
- Must be able to define and execute sales strategies and communicate clearly and concisely through professional presentations.
- Must be results oriented and have a proven track record showing high leadership qualities.
- Must show demonstrated success in dealing with large complex accounts, have a history of running and managing groups/accounts and not only thrive on change, but drive it as well.
- Needs a financial understanding of Total Cost of Ownership model.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills, including an energetic, enthusiastic and compelling sales presence.
- Moderate SFDC, Excel, and Power point skills.
- Viewed as a Trusted Advisor by their customers.
- Operates at the executive level consistently.
Alternate Location: US-California-San Francisco; US-Nevada-Las Vegas
Requisition #: 205552
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.