We are seeking a Client Sales Executive – Enterprise Products, for our Platform Products Group, to cover Federal business.
The Client Sales Executive manages and prospects into defined territory accounts, builds and maintains relationships from the operational level through the C-level within those accounts, and achieves an established quota. The Client Sales Executive will be viewed within their named accounts as a client advisor and subject matter expert within the area of enterprise-class servers, storage and infrastructure solutions. This includes, but not limited to HighPerformance Computing (HPC), Hyperconverged (HCI) requirements; Virtualized & Cluster Environments; Back-up Appliances, SAP HANA and other applications that are part of a Data Center Modernization effort
- Develop Sales Strategy/Plan for current Green Territory, Federal Department of Defense and/or Civilian Agency accounts
- Hands on leadership role in pre-RFI, RFP and post RFP process, including content creation, developing teaming partnerships with industry leading Systems Integrators and Technology manufacturers
- Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and revenue quotas
- Initiate and complete the sales process including prospecting, qualifying opportunities, making presentations, understanding business needs, developing solutions and proposals, forecasting, and overcoming objections to close the sale.
- Develop and manage account/territory plans to achieve revenue and growth objectives.
- Develop and manage a partnership with the client that turns business needs into revenue generation.
- Develop creative problem solving skills and foresight to see opportunities and problems before they occur.
- Build and manage relationships with other departments within Fujitsu America.
- Articulate FAI product and solution differentiation to clients.
- Possess knowledge of the competitive market place and the current dynamics and forces that impact decisions within the market.
- Provide feedback on product offering design and development processes.
- Report current status of defined accounts in defined territory including installed Fujitsu base, projects, and key initiatives to sales management
- Understanding of how to manage resources within the organization that maximizes the best use of talents and skills.
- Develop skill set by participating in required education during the calendar year.
- Perform all administrative responsibilities in a timely manner in order to meet expectations of forecasting, business/travel expenses, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field, an MBA or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years direct-to-federal agency and Prime Contractor/Systems Integrator sales experience
- 7+ years Enterprise Datacenter sales experience for Federal C4ISR Program Level opportunities, including but not limited servers and storage, technology solutions
- Vertical industry experience e.g. military healthcare, UAV/Surveillance & Reconnaissance, modeling/simulation, HPC, SAP HANA
- Previous experience within the following agencies a plus: DHS; DOJ, DEA, DOT, Dept. of Agriculture, ARMY, US Patent and Trademark office; Executive branch, Department of Commerce, Federal Reserve
- Proven track record of new account acquisition and with industry contacts
- Proven experience selling server and storage technology solutions.
- Previous experience / knowledge of Fujitsu products a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), leadership, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Must be able to lead a meeting and discussion, be able to understand and adapt solutions to customers' environment, and be able to qualify opportunities fully and be able to close deals.