Computer Aid is seeking a Client Executive that will be required to drive new business development and expand existing engagements across South Florida. Working as the primary contact to prospects during the initial sales cycle, and as a senior client contact and escalation point for existing clients, the Senior Client Executive will collaborate closely with internal solutions teams from engagement through customer onboarding and handoff. The successful candidate will have extensive sales and account management experience in the IT services and consulting space. They must have strong prospecting and client engagement skills, and demonstrate strong closing practices, expertly facilitating the complete sales cycle.
- 3+ years experience selling IT Managed Services, Staffing Solutions, and/or Software Development Services
- Background in information technology or computer science required, either working directly in an IT role or as a Sales Executive for an IT services and solutions firm
- Hands on experience with a proven ability and record of success across business disciplines such as consulting services, business operations, project management, information technology, software development
- Must demonstrate an insatiable curiosity about new and emerging technologies and remain ever-current on industry trends
- Demonstrated creativity conceptualizing, developing, distilling and selling client solutions
- uperb organizational skills to drive continuous growth while ensuring uncompromising service excellence
- Understands the necessity and value of getting things done through others
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology
- MBA (preferred, but not required)
- Bi-Lingual preferred but not required
- Background in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Continuous education in business strategies, IT design concepts, methodologies and/or technologies.