$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
In today's market your customers are looking for partnerships with companies that are enabling businesses to be more successful, more digital and be leaders in their industries! Are you looking to be a part of this Digital Transformation?
Fujitsu is looking for driven, motivated and highly skilled Client Executives with Financial Services industry experience to expand our markets here in North America. This role will be based in the US Northeast Region.
We have made significant investments to offer new innovative solutions and services and are well positioned to be a market leader. Most financial services companies are focusing on today is growth and earnings, becoming more agile and continuing to improve their omni-channel presence. What they struggle with today is their progressively rising technology costs, accurate and detailed understanding of their current legacy environment and rapid deployment of new digital solutions in a secured and well-orchestrated cloud environment. As a market leader in digital transformation, Fujitsu is helping customers across the globe redefine their business and leap frog their competition. Our unique approach and IP we bring to digital transformation helps clients realize the value of their transformation through agility and better customer and employee engagement. IP in areas like AI, Blockchain and Robotic Process Automation differentiates us as the premier partner to help our customers embrace the inevitable transformation disrupting in the industry
This Client Executive is responsible for generating new business within our existing account base, growing our book of business in existing markets and meeting a sales target of $10M - $15M annually. The Client Executive is responsible for developing and maintaining long-term relationships with C-level executives and building partner and alliance relationships aimed at enriching the value proposition to our customers. The Client Executive must be experienced in Digital Transformation, Cloud, Security, Applications Management, management consulting services and solution based selling and be effective at collaborating across the broad range of Fujitsu practices.
The candidate will bring 10-15+ years of sales along with a demonstrated track record of solving complex business issues and delivering (internal or external) client satisfaction. This candidate is expected to leverage his/her knowledge and contacts to expand Fujitsu's client base. The Client Executive will help Fujitsu break into new accounts, grow the sales pipeline and increase sales orders, revenue and margin.
The key business management responsibilities that each Client Executive will be expected to perform includes the following:
• Manage a territory to drive sales, profitable order and revenue growth, and meet or exceed assigned quotas.
• Be responsible for developing leads to present and sell complete portfolio of industry aligned Fujitsu services
• Ensure adequate pipeline coverage, minimally 3 times sales quota.
• Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of the features, benefits, and unique value proposition of the Company's strategic services and solution offerings.
• Develop and manage strong relationships with key client decision-makers.
• Whenever possible, leverage other Fujitsu products and capabilities with assigned clients.
• Maintain a strong awareness and working knowledge of the client's industry, the IT industry, and Fujitsu's competition.
• Develop and implement account and pursuit plans for strategic and key accounts and opportunities.
• Assume responsibility to drive and participate in writing client proposals or presentations to ensure the proper win themes and value propositions are developed and conveyed in client correspondence.
• Develop and foster strong day-to-day working relationships with colleagues in the Delivery Management, Solution Architecture and the Proposal Center functions.
• Work to identify and pursue new project business resulting to delivery work with the client.
• Ensure that sales activities are covered by the appropriate contracting instruments and approvals and compliance with Fujitsu Corporate policies.
• Assist the delivery function in getting projects initiated on time and in a positive manner and maintaining a high level of client satisfaction.
• Provide support to Fujitsu delivery staff in the role of customer relationship manager. Ensure Statements of Work and other similar documents are clearly communicated to the customer, and expectations are properly set.
• Minimum 10+ years of progressive business to business sales experience
• Well-connected in the market place with potential clients and prospects
• Demonstrated experience in selling complex strategic and technology implementation projects that address multi-faceted issues, working across organizational boundaries, interfacing with senior executives, client SMEs and working effectively in teams.
• Experience working as a client advisor to position and sell an entire solution: software, services, hardware, consulting, outsourcing
• Experience selling Application Management Services, Digital Solutions, Oracle, Apps Modernization & Transformation
• Experience working in the Financial Services industry
• Experience developing and maintaining strategic account plans
• Large System Integrator Sales experience
• Strong understanding of business drivers and enterprise technology initiatives that clients and prospects are currently discussing.
• Well organized planner and doer; results oriented; able to achieve maximum results by being appropriately opportunistic.
• Strong analytical skills and business judgment; excellent negotiating skills and innate desire to win in the marketplace.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Familiar with using Sales tools such as SalesForce.com
• Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
• Strong cold calling skills
• Hunter sales style
• Willing and able to travel
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Valid Through: 2019-10-17