Who are we?
Fujitsu Named to FORTUNE Magazine's 2019 List of "World's Most Admired Companies"
We have been ranked highly in areas such as Global Competitiveness and Innovation. In today's market your customers are looking for key partnerships with companies that are enabling businesses to be more successful, more digital and be leaders in their industries! Are you looking to be part of this Digital Transformation?
We are growing our sales team! This role will be focus on new customer acquisition here in North America. We have spent a lot of time understanding who our target market is through the analysis of data and customer feedback. There are so many companies that are ready to make investments, but are looking for just the right partner to help them get started!
Ultimately, what makes us different is that Fujitsu is looking to be your strategic partner. We are committed to helping our customers navigate a digital world. We're genuinely curious about how we can help customers solve their day to day operational challenges. Our aim is to work with businesses to help them transform the way in which they work - we don't simply help them to function.
Client Executives for this industry segment are typically responsible for a $6–12M annual quota. Our teams will deliver the finest digital transformation services to clients – including digital consulting and infrastructure and application services – to help them be more competitive. Our approach to co-creation – working alongside our customers and ecosystem partners and leveraging their know-how and expertise to create industry solutions – is what sets us apart and enables us to drive the best possible outcomes.
- We are also focused on using our experience and technologies to create a better world for people. We call this a Human Centric Intelligent Society. This means that everything we do – from the services we deliver, to the new frontiers we explore – is to build a more prosperous future where people are empowered by digital technology.
- Corporate Social Responsibility also is our top priority, where we strive to deliver value not just for our shareholders, but for our communities, the environment, the people we serve, our clients and valued employees.
- Balance - We have to be comfortable with the balance of selling new technology which is often in development as well as delivering a pragmatic and realistic experience to our prospects
- Self-starter – one of the great throw-away comments in business (and sales in particular) but so relevant here at Fujitsu. There won't be huge amounts of resources available. There won't be hundreds of customers to leverage – it's a true hunter role.
- Defining and creating a market – this means finding new prospects from scratch. Cold calling, generating your own leads and then driving them through a rigorous sales process to qualify effectively
- Understanding accountability – the comfort and acknowledgement that sales is a results-based business. Fujitsu believes passionately in building an environment of trust, empowerment and support, it is also critical that sales people in our organization understand the meaning of accountability
- Contact us if you have…Minimum of 5 years of outside sales experience
- Quota attainment record
- Net New customer track record with success
- Bank & Financial Services experience with current industry knowledge
- High level contact experience i.e. C-suite or business owner depending on size of prospect
- Capable of handling complex sales with contract options
- Able to discuss & negotiate contract T&C's
- Resourceful and able to engage the right people to bring deal to closure (YES!)
- Experience selling with various departments from sales engineers through to delivery/implementation
- Banking & Financial Services experience – what do we mean? We mean that you have sold net new business to customers in these industries. You understand the challenges that digital disruption is having on these industries and are truly inspired by the opportunity to help them solve their business critical problems
- You will have a proven network of Banking & Financial Services customers you have sold to previously – it means that you can start to create your own pipeline and eco-system immediately
- Understanding the true challenges that Banking & Financial Services companies have means you can command credibility and air-time in the board room – with VP's, CFO's and other key decision makers – you talk their language, your experience presents you as an agent for change within their industry because you understand, can articulate and show how you can help to solve their issues
- You have an outstanding track-record in selling to the line of business – this is NOT a product, feature / function show and tell approach. This IS about demonstrating the compelling, immediate impact you will have on their business at a P&L level, operationally and through to customer satisfaction. They don't just need your solution – they WANT your solution
- Bachelor's Degree; strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills; effective cold calling skills; familiarity with sales tools such as Saleforce.com; willing and able to travel