CLIENT EXECUTIVE – SECURITY P&G
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
- Drive opportunities identified in the P&G FY19 Account Security Strategic Plan (approx. $13M ToV)
- Work with OSS community across all BUs to cross sell / up sell appropriately
- Work with the Account CSO to identify and drive new opportunities using DXC’s Security Reference Architecture and Account Strategy as the basis
- Meet or exceed established quotas & growth targets
- Develop relationships with client stakeholders leading Security (CSO, Directors, Architects in Network and Platform Security, Identity and Access Management, Cybersecurity and Applications Security) to identify and capture new opportunities
- Understanding of legacy ITO technologies (servers/storage, web/middleware, LAN/WAN, Desktop, security etc.), applications development (including mobility) and service delivery (client experience)
- Well versed in modern, Next Gen IT approaches primarily in the area of Security and including Cloud (Azure, AWS etc.), DevOps, Analytics (Hadoop) etc. to bridge gap with traditional services
- Basic financial analysis skills for cost/price (deal construction)
- Stays current with evolving trends in security and DXC strategic direction to align with client
- Client focused, collaborative and responsive to changing client priorities
- Self-starter, work autonomously while aligned to strategic direction and meeting deadlines
- Strong ability to articulate Security imperatives in complex IT environments & commercial agreements to a wide audience of IT professionals and business participants
- Able to work in a team, lead groups of technology (onshore/nearshore/offshore) with minimum supervision to build relevant solutions
- Able to generate new relationships in a client-provider atmosphere and willing to engage with clients at personal, or extracurricular level
- Accustomed to, or able to adjust to, working in a heavily matrixed organization
- Brand supporter (improve DXC brand recognition)
- Able to travel occasionally, on demand
- Lead DXC and client teams in workshops to develop solutions based on identified opportunities, or to create new opportunities.
- Critically analyze existing engagements (T&M, legacy towers etc.) to move to modern managed services
- Support, where appropriate, other opportunities (Next Gen / Digital) where Security offerings make up part of final solution
- Follow sales processes using DXC tools including participation in weekly pipeline calls, forecast (R&O) processes and leadership team meetings for the P&G account
- Provide recommendations and counsel the Security Segment GM to adapt FY19 Account Security Strategic Plan and create FY20 plan
- Identify & help overcome delivery impediments to new sales
- Close deals!
Background and Experience:
- Degree in relevant area of study (Engineering, Information Technology etc.)
- 5-7 years solutions or sales experience with at least 2-3 years in Security Sales
- Security Certifications desirable.