Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 131 days ago
Our client, a reputable and growing Property & Casualty Insurance Brokerage firm in Chicago, is looking for Client Executives (Generalist & International) to join their team in Chicago, IL as a full-time employee. This is open due to the strong growth the firm is experiencing. Our client offers a competitive compensation package, including great benefits and easy train access!
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
* Determine risk management and client coverage needed to develop effective insurance programs for new and renewal accounts.
* Exercise strong marketing skills-timely results-being proactive.
* Monitor clients' insurance programs for possible changes.
* Coordinate the delivery of risk management services-collaborating with the team.
* Perform account management duties such as completing applications, billing, resolving collection problems, corresponding with carriers, providing customer status reports, coordinating and following up on audits, reviewing production reports, and supporting internal staff department requests for information.
*Apply all enabling technologies to ensure efficient and effective delivery of service (i.e., Word, Excel, Applied System, etc.).
*Work with team in growing existing book of business. Generate new prospects by utilizing and expanding existing networks and business relationships. Follow up on leads and cross-sell referrals. However; this position is heavily service oriented rather than sales oriented.
* Develop and execute a marketing strategy.
*5+ years of experience in an Account Executive, Client Executive, Vice President or analogous role in a Retail Insurance Brokerage, with ultimate responsibility for client accounts.
* Extensive knowledge of Property & Casualty placements.
* Possess an Active Property & Casualty Producers License.
* Must have International experience for that specific role.
*Experience with an agency management system ( Applied TAM preferred ).
* Microsoft Office ( Advanced Excel; Proficient Word, PowerPoint and Outlook ).
* Excellent client-facing, marketing, verbal/written communication and teamwork skills.
* Minimal travel primarily in the Chicagoland area.
* CPCU or ARM designation desired.
*Bachelor's Degreepreferred, though those with commensurate experience will be considered.