Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 44 days ago
Sodexo is an international organization whose mission is to "Improve the Quality of Daily Life for Everyone We Serve". This is a unique opportunity for someone who is hands on in driving results to join a growing, fast paced health care organization. The Client Executive will be responsible for the following (including but not limited to) operational budgets (Sodexo & client), quality assurance inspections, staff training, payroll, scheduling, rounding, patient / customer satisfaction, and maintaining the Environmental Service Department. Must have the ability to interact effectively with Executives and users in the hospital. Strong patient satisfaction and customer satisfaction skills a must. The ideal candidate will have General Manager / Director Level custodial or housekeeping experience in a large hospital or large healthcare environment. Must have experience with all regulations governing hospitals and will need to hold all employees and management team members accountable for results on a daily basis to be successful in this role. Relocation is available for this opportunity.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Establishes safe work environment for clients/ customers/staff.
- Executes strategic plan in alignment with the scope of service, Sodexo mission & values within our contractual agreement
- Fully implement and adhere to the Sodexo Clients for Life process
- Provides team leadership and direction by ensuring cohesiveness among the activities of subordinates to achieve planned outcomes.
- Ensures compliance with consistency of application of all Sodexo Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement and Regulatory standards within the contractually agreed upon scope of services.
- Ensures full administration of and adherence to all regulatory, Sodexo, Client, and Regulatory Human Resource standards and requirements
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring compliance to operating standards.
- Develops, administers, and monitors Sodexo and/or Client budget performance. Develops action plans to ensure performance is in accordance with strategic initiatives and client commitments.
- Develops and utilizes performance metrics to assist with problem analysis, and development of action plans and solutions
- Facilitates ongoing effective communications with direct reports, frontline staff, Clients, Customers, and Sodexo Leadership
- Oversees major repairs and renovation projects by identifying and managing vendors/contractors, including bid process, contract compliance and vendor/contractor performance
University Hospitals is a world renowned health care network and is anchored by the flagship facility, University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center. This 1,032 registered bed academic medical center and tertiary-care hospital is ranked by U.S. News World Report as one of America's top 18 hospitals.
Sodexo may require a pre-employment investigation of your criminal conviction history, educational background, past employment, and activities that may relate in any way to your potential fitness for employment. In addition, you may be required to take and pass a drug test or participate in a medical screening, such as TB or respiratory testing, depending on the position and type of unit at issue.
The Client Executive (Single) has overall leadership and responsibility for client relationships, oversight of the assigned contract/s (or a service related portion of that contract), and Sodexo success of a single client organization with multiple sites and either single or multiple services. Has direct accountability for operational excellence - achieved by delivering on our contractual obligations and our service commitments that are: Predictable, Reliable, and Repeatable.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.