Premerais a leading health plan in the Pacific Northwest, providing comprehensive health benefits and tailored services to more than 2 million people, from individuals to Fortune 100 companies. Premera is committed to improving customers’ lives by making healthcare work better. Join us.
As aClient Engineerfor ourClient Engineering team, you will influence the future of how users across Premera consume technology build standards and envision clients five years out. You will deploy technologies like O365, Azure, secure the end-points, understand how WaaS is leveraged in an enterprise environment and own the end-to-end client experience. You will both educate and empower other users and peer support teams to foster a culture of user empowerment. For the utility/plug and play engineer, this is a perfect opportunity to combine work-life balance with building and executing on the end user strategy, you own and drive.
What you’ll do, amongst other things:
• Own the client upgrade scenarios for windows 10
• Build and deploy images, apps, updates etc.
• Secure the end points and drive conversation around user experience with peer teams (Information Security, as an example)
• Focus on increasing knowledge and acumen of earlier in career engineers
What you’ll bring:
• Bachelor's degree or four (4) years’ experience
• Eight (8) + years’ experience in Information Technology, including exposure to client engineering, remote access, imaging, end-point security, conditional access, SCCM /SCOM, group policy, ad admin or some combination thereof
• High-level Microsoft Office Suite competency including Office 365 implementation and support
• Hands-on in support experience across various OS
• Ability to articulate project management experience
• Experience mentoring lighter experienced team members
What we offer:
• Industry competitive salaries
• Medical, vision and dental options
• Life and disability insurance
• Retirement programs (Yes! This includes a pension!)
• Workplace wellness programs
• Time off to reenergize
• Free parking
• And MORE!