iStreamPlanet Client Engagement team is responsible for integrating Client media properties with iStreamPlanet solutions and services. Client Engagement Team members are working directly with iStreamPlanet’s Clients to implement iStreamPlanet solutions and services and provide consultative approaches to our Client’s most challenging technical problems. The team works closely with Software Engineers, Product Managers, Network and Systems Engineers, Operations Support Leads, and Sales/Business Development while executing on projects.
Client Engagement Engineer
Client Engagement Engineers are part of the iStreamPlanet’s Operations team and work directly with Clients to deliver iStreamPlanet's solutions and services. You will be involved with Client projects from design through implementation, testing, and Client sign-off. You will work independently or within a small technical team in delivering the appropriate solution to iStreamPlanet’s top tier media Clients. You will plan, implement, test, and deploy iStreamPlanet solutions and services, including 3rd party components (e.g., content acquisition or subscriber management and billing components), to integrate with Client media properties, develop and execute test cases and channel learnings and feedback back to software engineering and product teams. You will participate in internal projects that help scale the group, implement best practices, and improve our methodology and quality of integrations. You will also be directly involved with product and software engineering teams working on the next generation of iStreamPlanet solutions and services providing input and feedback on features and performance. The person in this role requires knowledge of all systems, equipment, and must be able to demonstrate proficiency in using a variety of tools for monitoring, troubleshooting, and project execution.
- Work as a member of a cross functional project team contributing to the overall solution addressing Client needs
- Must have the ability to analyze, breakdown, and understand complex problems and communicate solutions effectively
- Own the technical components of a Client integration project including but not limited to configuration, debugging, documentation, testing, and go live plus ongoing support as an escalation only.
- Responsible for the development of methodologies, execution of validation plans, and debug of failures
- Execute, manage, and lead Clients and partners through the technical on-boarding process
- Integrate iStreamPlanet’s Solutions and Services including Aventus, Atlas DRM, Live2VOD, SwitchCast, D2C and more.
- Partner with Business Development, Product Management and Client Support to resolve issues that arise during POCs, integration, or post implementation support.
- Partner with Product and Software Engineering teams working on the next generation of solutions and services
- Partner with Client Operations teams to deliver long term support and ensure high up-time and success after roll-out
Required Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 3years working on Client Engagements
- Proven Ability to deliver high value technical projects
- 2+ years experience with digital media technologies including live and VOD streaming, Video encryption/DRM, SCTE35, Video formats (e.g., HLS, RTMP, DASH)
- Experience with live content acquisition