Manages the performance and attendance of a group of cross functional individuals within a Client Engagement Team (CET) (~17 individuals each), focused on a specific customer base. Ensures that the CET environment is organized, professional, safe and performing at a high level of efficiency and effectiveness. Acts as an escalation and dispute resolution point within the CET. May be asked to execute CET related functional activities at times to support the customer and enable scalability. Interfaces with the Continuous Improvement Team and the Global Process Administrators to enable continuous improvement and process standardization of CET operations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Manages the day-to-day activities of a cross-functional resource group (~17 teammates) within a Client Engagement Team (CET); team encompasses a mix of resources which will vary based on customer needs: Inventory Control, Client Engagement, Financial Services, and Contracts & Pricing Resources under this role's responsibility include the below. Note: the mix of the below resources will vary by CET based on the mix of customers serviced.
2. Ensures that various Human Resource related metrics are being met for the CET: resource planning, absenteeism, attrition, etc.
3. Determines and implements appropriate performance management plans to improve or correct team behavior.
4. Manages CET to pre-defined Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) targets as defined by leadership. i.e. Back Order Volume, Invoice Match Rate, Number of Service Cases Opened, Overtime, First Contact Resolution Rate, Resolution Cycle Time, Number of Escalations, Customer Satisfaction Score
5. Occasionally performs quality assurance on CET customer interactions as needed to support the development and performance of direct reports
6. Ensures consistent cross flow of all relevant information between leadership and direct reports; leads daily/weekly huddle groups with CET resources.
7. Assists with interviewing and hiring of CET resources.
8. Leads the onboarding process for new CET resources.
9. Prepares and delivers weekly/ monthly scorecards to CET Leadership.
10. Acts as a customer escalation point for the CET.
11. Performs annual performance reviews for CET resources.
12. Communicates directly with clients during system issues, maintenance periods, service outages, or natural disasters.
13. Engages and develops teammates in the CET.
14. Coaches teammates to proficiency in skills and behaviors.
15. Supports the formation of a high performing team by creating a positive environment where teammates feel empowered to ensure our customer's success.
16. Acts as an ambassador to the CET by actively supporting the values of the broader Owens & Minor organization.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs additional duties as directed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Key experience focus areas include: Shared Services/GBS, Human Resources, Change Management, Continuous Improvement, Process Optimization, Operations, Financial Operations, Customer Service, Sales
Multi-lingual (Spanish/English/French/German) preferred
Strong cross functional knowledge and capabilities present within the CET structure
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES: